World Ice Hockey Federation - Slovan Bratislava

raysox

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slovakia

Another powerhouse of hockey for the tournament. Slovakia uses the same template as Latvia did. First, I put their crest on a different shape because right now, it has a weird shape. The template allowed for a lot of two colors, the yoke, and the base. I took that to another level, and tried to get the most out of 3. So I made a somewhat traditional hockey uniforms using an unorthodox template.

Slovakia.png

Thanks for the comments you guys.

Russia

This may be one of the biggest difference from the current set. I love what Russia's soccer team is doing. Their jersey is maroon and gold. To add some color to the whole Olympics, I carried that over with the classic red of the Russians. I used a modern two-headed bird, put a flag on it, and the name above that. I really went for regal on this concept and do something different.

Russia.png

This is very nicely done, but just doesn't seem right without any blue.

Are you taking suggestionns for the world cup host

What are you asking? We have locations for Olympics, super 10, and Tier 2 cup

EDIT

I saw Dylan's reply below, but I think I said the world championships are still going, but on a 4 year schedule opposite of the Olympics. 2032 would have one, but we don't plan on making it.

I saw Dylan's reply below, but I think I said the world championships are still going, but on a 4 year schedule opposite of the Olympics. 2032 would have one, but we don't plan on making it.

Yes. So there is an IIHF sanctioned World Championships but no World Cup, which is organized and run under the NHL

Slovenia
I really wanted to do Slovenia. The lime green is really unique as far as national team colors are. I loved the mountain design when they made the World Cup in 2010, so I wanted something jagged and angled. The sleeves would make a mountain shape, and so would the socks. The green makes the monochrome navy home not blue heavy. The crest is the agency font they used this past Olympics, and the 3 stars from the coat of arms.
Slovenia.png

whoa at least that is something unique with colors on uniforms rather than seeing too many teams with red/blue combinations. Slovenia uniforms are very nice!

Maybe Netherlands would come in with black/orange uniforms if it ever cost cross your mind?

Alamo%2BBowl_sig.png

Liberty Bowl_sig.png

FEAR THE FROG! LET'S GO TCU!!

Archived