Ask A Moderator

1 hour ago, Ted Cunningham said:

Hello mods! Hopefully this is not a request that has already been addressed somewhere else: Would it be possible to simply merge 2023 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVIII and NFL 2023 Changes and call it something like "NFL 2023 Season Discussion" or something similar? While having two threads isn't necessarily harming anything, most of the discussion is happening in the week by week matchup thread (at least of late) and as a result, the differentiation doesn't seem necessary anymore. If I recall correctly, the matchup thread was originally started so that the matchups could be posted each week, and members could discuss updates, etc. strictly related to what teams were wearing that week. And then the "main" thread was for all the rest of the discussion about the given season. Now, it just seems like each thread has roughly the same topics (or at least the same subject coverage), but canzman posts the matchups in the matchup thread. Otherwise, there doesn't appear to be a thematic difference anymore. (I feel like I even remember seeing members post stuff along the lines of "I can't remember if it was said in this thread or the other one, but..." indicating ambiguity in where it is appropriate to put a particular post/topic.) As such, would it be possible to just merge the two?

I posted this a few weeks ago in one of the threads:

• Like 2

Hello mods.

Odd request, but could we potentially tell Canzman to make his uniform prediction graphics smaller? There's no reason they can't be shrunk to fit into one post, instead of scrolling past two full length posts where half the pants just say "TBD". It wouldn't be bad if it was just one post, but two giant posts every week for something that doesn't necessarily contribute anything if they're gonna say "TBD" and then be edited when they're 6 pages back. Other posters have also shared a similar sentiment.

Thanks.

• Eyeroll 2

Sorry, I'm on an iPad

5 hours ago, MNtwins3 said:

Hello mods.

Odd request, but could we potentially tell Canzman to make his uniform prediction graphics smaller? There's no reason they can't be shrunk to fit into one post, instead of scrolling past two full length posts where half the pants just say "TBD". It wouldn't be bad if it was just one post, but two giant posts every week for something that doesn't necessarily contribute anything if they're gonna say "TBD" and then be edited when they're 6 pages back. Other posters have also shared a similar sentiment.

Thanks.

No.  If it bothers you that much, don't open the thread.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Applause 3

BB52Big.jpg

• 2 months later...

Hey would it be ok if I make a thread linking to a survey I'm doing for a university assignment? It's a project centered entirely around the current state of NFL uniforms and people's frustrations/opinions on them, I have to conduct a survey or do an interview to gather data, and couldn't think of a better place to get accurate data than this forum. It'd just be a simple surveymonkey link. I don't need many participants, but I don't know enough uniform nerds outside of here to conduct anything elsewhere. 

Just wanted to make sure, just in case. Hope it's alright with y'all.

• Love 1
  • Applause 1

lBzmcSM.png

Perrin Grubb | Aspiring Designer | NAFA Project ~ NFL Redesigns

11 hours ago, PERRIN said:

Hey would it be ok if I make a thread linking to a survey I'm doing for a university assignment? It's a project centered entirely around the current state of NFL uniforms and people's frustrations/opinions on them, I have to conduct a survey or do an interview to gather data, and couldn't think of a better place to get accurate data than this forum. It'd just be a simple surveymonkey link. I don't need many participants, but I don't know enough uniform nerds outside of here to conduct anything elsewhere. 

Just wanted to make sure, just in case. Hope it's alright with y'all.

Yes, you can post the survey within the Polls Only section linked below.

https://boards.sportslogos.net/forum/63-polls-only/

• 3 weeks later...

I’m trying to find an old thread of mine in the Concepts threads.

I know what it is, but the thread won’t show up.

It’s at least 6-7 years old.

Is there anyway to make searching easier?

EDIT: Nevermind, I’m just an idiot and didn’t see the “Sort By” icon

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.