Bulldog Logo Concept

VitorioArts

The teeth comment above seems pretty fair.

I also think the eyes are too close together compared to an actual bulldog. It might help the logo look "meaner" too if they were further apart a little.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Thanks for the comments! the reason why I am working on a Bulldog is because its for the Adrian College Bulldogs! So here is the logo now and my logo compared. I also threw in a collar. its gold because their colors are Black and Gold. Thanks!

AdrianBulldogs_zpsbmmxlce9.jpg

No way I have a few friends playing football up at Adrian. Its nice to see that a concept is up on the boards about the school. Anyways what youve done here is a pretty good update, i do agree though that the teeth are too big but nothing really else to complain about good job.

Tj4ZkPU.png

1zwchs3.jpg_zpshph8rzul.png

27xqdyc.jpg_zps7iobnqxz.png

To me he looks very sad. I would suggest you make it seem more ferocious. I'm not sure exactly what makes him look so sad, though. It has to be in the eyes, but I can't quite place exactly what it is. The other thing I notice is that the jowls could use some work. I don't want to sound too harsh, but it almost looks like his face is melting. (The jowls could also add to his sad-look.) Sorry I can't give much feedback about how to fix these issues, but others who are much better at logo creation should be able to help you out.

Edit: After looking at another bulldog logo, try working the jowls into the rest of the face better. Maybe have them start behind the snout and curve down from there.

award%20sig.png

I would remove those parts that look like eyebrows to me (circled). They are giving the dog that sad look. You could add some skin folds to the forehead area, like in the old logo, in order to make the bulldog look more massive and realistic.

bulldog_zpsn7dfqric.jpg

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

Oh, Brother... Bulldogs.

I was just tasked with a similar job, and with help from the board took it from meh, to pretty danged cool.

Try all their comments, and some will work, others wont. But you may get enough nuggets to make the bulldog really solid.

Now my thoughts, having just gone thru this.

Brows - You need wrinkles, even one will change the look.

Chin/Jaw - Id invert the mandible make the top wider and more flat, and the bottom more rounded

Archived