NFL uniform mash-ups, classic Broncos/Titans flip, added 4/6/15

oldschoolvikings

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next, I'll go the other direction;

Take the classic colors and logo-less helmet of the Cleveland Browns...

1408722908000-USP-NFL-Preseason-Clevelan

And the current mess that is the Jaguars...

Blake+Bortles+Atlanta+Falcons+v+Jacksonv

And arrive at... (brace yourselves)...

mash1_zps360a5066.png

This would be a good starting point for Bowling Green.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Next, I'll go the other direction;

Take the classic colors and logo-less helmet of the Cleveland Browns...

1408722908000-USP-NFL-Preseason-Clevelan

And the current mess that is the Jaguars...

Blake+Bortles+Atlanta+Falcons+v+Jacksonv

And arrive at... (brace yourselves)...

mash1_zps360a5066.png

This would be a good starting point for Bowling Green.

....minus the gradient helmet

I'm very excited to see how this series goes. This looks like a fun project.

bWdXRDv.jpg

ZgaIoh4.jpg

I believe in Auburn and love it!                                                 @RealTCutt                                                                            Colossians 3:23

Guest darkpiranha

This is really cool so far. Keep em coming!

One suggestion: Why not give us the other team mashed up as well. For Jacksonville-Cleveland, I actually thought you were going to give us a logo-less Jags helmet and minimal uniform design in Jags colors. I like what you did with Cleveland, but how about doing both teams at the same time?

One suggestion: Why not give us the other team mashed up as well. For Jacksonville-Cleveland, I actually thought you were going to give us a logo-less Jags helmet and minimal uniform design in Jags colors. I like what you did with Cleveland, but how about doing both teams at the same time?

Wow... that's an interesting idea. A lot more work, but...

Let me get back to it.

Sure it's a lot more work, but I'd be super excited to see what you can do with it, if it's what you choose to do.

Ok, here it is. A mash-up flip-flop. The Browns of the 60's into the Jags of today and vice versa (although both on a modern template)...

mash1_zps360a5066.png

AJUNK5_zps33a2ccff.png

biscuit faces of them While that would be pretty cool and I'm sure they would be very well done, this is an NFL mash up thread. So I'll second that the Cal-NE idea is really cool, if he wants to stick with the plan, it'd be understandable.

biscuit faces of them While that would be pretty cool and I'm sure they would be very well done, this is an NFL mash up thread. So I'll second that the Cal-NE idea is really cool, if he wants to stick with the plan, it'd be understandable.

first of all you can call me biscuit. You don't have to spell out my whole or Dominic (which is my real name) name out. Second I completely understand if he doesn't. His thread. I was just throwing it out there

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

Archived