NFL Concept Helmets

buckeye

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Concept just means an idea, which leads to a lot of bad designs and possibly the start of something good at the end result. I don't think they are not that terrible because they are concepts but they would be if it were the actual design the teams wanted to go for IMO. At the same time a real designer would give proper feedback and tips, instead of someone who hasn't designed or touched anything in the adobe suite give such negativity towards something they can't contribute and make better LOL

YES!! I'm not saying that you have to like it, or say that it's creative, just don't be like, "a ten year old could do better!" or, "really, these again?!" These guys did good work, but I'll admit, these look terrible.

SG, these are actually much better than DeeYungs.

tinysig.jpg

The thing that most people aren't realizing is that all it takes to do what these people are doing is a cursory knowledge of Photoshop or GIMP and Fraser's helmet template.

If anything, I'm learning how little the public actually appreciates/understands the amount of work that goes into what some of us do for a living. I hope we can get an advocate like Brandon some kind of attention for his work. We really should start promoting concepts more on social media (and apparently Reddit).

Your Browns helmet just keeps going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

Anybody else notice that paul bunyans titans design looks very similar (except bunyan has an extra logo on the side) to brandmoorearts from his nfl series? I could see a few of those helmets working for colleges, but not the Nfl. A lot of them have a lot of unnecessary textures (eagles).

CottonBowl_zpsf43ff307.png

Your Browns helmet just keeps going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going

Actually, in the concept it keeps going and going and going. They couldn't put 41 helmets on anyway. :upside:

The concept equivalent of Fifty Shades of Grey, it's very popular but it's actually bull :censored:.

i completely agree. some of the patterns could be cool, if they were sublimated, but others are just overdone.
I appreciate what that guy's trying to do, but he could have done more decent helmets. Some helmets don't need a change, Saints and Colts come to mind.

Archived