2015 Creamer Awards

BrandMooreArt

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow thanks guys! This mean's a lot to me especially going up against a bunch of guys I seemed to be head to head with a lot this year. Thanks again, looking forward to hopefully being nominated again for something next year!

💻linktr.ee/McElroy19 // ✍️ Graphic Design — Vegas Golden Knights. //✏️ Sports Logos and Uniforms
✨✨Let’s work together!! ✨✨

Wow thanks! I would've never had expected to win one of these - especially when going up against such great competition. Congrats to all the other winners and great work to the others nominated. I'm honored to be among such great company. Lets keep churning out great stuff - I look forward to seeing what everybody puts out next year

zPfTNXq_sm_zpsu3fsswbz.jpg 8DRvuUI_sm_zpsthbhbnio.jpg

Maurer_icons-02_zps7dcbd790.png Maurer_icons-01_zpsfee43a9b.png

I'm honored to have won the C&C award--thanks to the voters!

And congrats to all the winners! There was some great work done here in 2014. It's also nice to see Buc inducted into the Hall of Fame. He's one of the best on the boards for both concepts and C&C.

After being away/briefly lurking for a long while, I must say that these awards are amazing and awesome. I have loved every second of checking out the designs and its been inspiring me to get my butt in gear and work on a new project to post here. Its great to learn who the great designers 'round these parts have been, and its nice to see the ever inspirational GFB get an award.

Congrats guys, I don't mind going o-fer since the two guys who beat me really deserved it more than I did. I'm pretty sure my picks were almost identical to the winners so everyone truly deserved it.

To anyone new reading this, in order to win you need to put your heart into stuff. I'm sure everyone who won didn't do it without hours or days of tweaking until perfection. It shows who really works on their stuff, and is super proud when they post it.

Hey everybody!

Congratulations to all the winners. Those titles are well deserved. It was an honor to be nominated. The high raised bar will hopefully be motivation to all of us who fell short or are just getting started :o).

all the best wishes

Daniel

Definitely did not see that one coming...at all. Sparky Chewbarky hit me up in my inbox thanking me for some pointers I lent him about his Las Vegas Aces project; at the end of that message he congratulated me on HoF entry. I had no clue what he meant by that until I saw this...I didn't even know this place had a hall of fame! (Well i knew about the whole Concepts thing last year, but I didn't know there was one for actual people.) And to go in as a class of one? Wow, that's...wow. To say I'm honored is an understatement; that said, I'll save the soliloquy for some other time, but many thanks out to whoever's on whatever panel that decides this stuff, and for the various ones of y'all I've gotten the chance to interact with over the course of my Creamerite existence. (Oh and Sparky, if you're seeing this, special shout to you too man re: that PM.)

Finally, let me say this: I like the proactiveness of certain community members stepping up to get this place crack-a-lackin' again. I know many a talented artist who done come through here, and whom later moved on to bigger and brighter things. Just goes to show what hard work and dedication to the craft could net you. Look forward to seeing what this next year brings--and who amongst y'all is really ready to brang it up in here...who knows, maybe we'll be talking about YOU this time next year!

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Congrats to all the winners -- I feel like I'm a part of some esteemed company this year. This was quite the ballot.

Thanks for the votes! Super stoked to have a repeat champ in the best concept category. Considering the competition, it's an incredible honor.

As is awards show tradition, I also wanted to give a few shoutouts:

- To my agent... Jk.

- To scottysprings for all his work on these past two books. No way these are nearly as good without his attention to detail. And when I say there's none better at creating flat templates, I mean it. Check out the shoes page if you don't believe me ;)

- To Thad for giving me basically all the major content in last year's book. Writing about real teams is tough -- writing compelling copy about fantasy teams? That takes talent.

- To Brandon for coordinating this event in my absence this year -- you did splendidly and I appreciate you keeping this alive for 2015. I won't be buying a house next year, so I hope to be more available for 2016.

- Lastly, to everyone here that helped with the Yearbook in its entirety. One of the reasons it was such a production was because of the great work I was given by so many of the talented artists here - mattwillcox, TheOneandOnlyMau, scottysprings, chrisclement, and even Brandon, BlackBolt and McElroy contributed some stuff this year. It's a pleasure to have worked with all of you and put our collective passions into a (way too long) book about fantasy college football -- if that isn't the most Creamers thing ever, I don't know what is :)

Archived