Design TCU's Basketball Court

29texan

Does anyone know whether it's okay to submit multiple designs? I didn't see anything regarding that on the web page.

I didn't see anything either about that. I submitted 2 versions of the same design (One with 2 tone and one without the stain). So I would say long as its just 1 or 2 things you're changing/adjusting you should be fine. I would also give an explanation of way you submitted multiple versions.

JeKhnr9.png

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can submit as many designs as you wish! and can I get some thoughts about this one? Wanted to incorporate the red like the football team did a few years ago. I think it is a crisp look. Resembles the blood that the horned frogs use as a defense by squirting it out of their eyes. Thoughts?

NIxoepe.jpg

a2BRS8U.png

You can submit as many designs as you wish! and can I get some thoughts about this one? Wanted to incorporate the red like the football team did a few years ago. I think it is a crisp look. Resembles the blood that the horned frogs use as a defense by squirting it out of their eyes. Thoughts?

NIxoepe.jpg

Red isn't allowed on the court

From the TCU website:

Colors allowable on court design:

1) Purple

2) White

3) Black

4) Gray

5) Wood Stain

JeKhnr9.png

NIxoepe.jpg

Red isn't allowed on the court

From the TCU website:

Colors allowable on court design:

1) Purple

2) White

3) Black

4) Gray

5) Wood Stain

Oh yeah dang…. forgot about that. Good thing it wasn't my only entry. I liked the red a lot though… oh well :censored:

a2BRS8U.png

Any word on when they plan to announce a winner? I'm hoping we'll hear something this week. It'd be pretty cool if a CCSLCer won this thing. Good luck to everyone who submitted!

I had to tweak and resubmit mine due in part to a silly mistake I had made. (I used the name "Frog" Court instead of "Frogs" Court.) I also took that as an opportunity to adjust the subtle elements I had going so they would be a bit more visible. This was my final submission:

A8YzsK.jpg

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

I guess since the contest is over I'll post mine, there's some things I would like to change but I was too lazy to submit more designs. The one I submitted is really busy, but I was excited to turn it in and overlooked it. Good luck to you all!

Design I submitted:

347y7ts.jpg

Design I wish I submitted:

24ky4pf.jpg

From the Athletic Director's "Notes on a Scorecard" today:

We very much appreciate everyone who provided submissions in the Design the Court contest for our new basketball home. We received over 100 entries. They were fun to see, and some of those designs are indeed quite interesting. We're currently reviewing them and will soon share a few of the prized submissions.

Below are my two designs. First one is named "Home of the Horned Frogs", second one is "Fight 'Em On The Ice". I know the logo in the stain has been talked about as an "academic logo" but it's not really in the rules that it's not allowed and I think if the athletic department decides on it, it wouldn't be an issue at all.

11080412_10204003627720886_7960150354533

10353345_10204003628920916_7451528654339

It being an academic logo is what makes it illegal on the court. The athletic department has to follow the school's identity guide as well. Unfortunately too.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Archived