Milwaukee Bucks (updated 5/4/15 - alternates added)

j'villejags

For the black, I would strongly suggest you make the trim green, and make the letters either green with cream outlines or vice versa. The blue looks much better as a very small accent color, so I would limit that to small areas of the black uniform.

Thanks, I'll give that a shot.

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the black, I would strongly suggest you make the trim green, and make the letters either green with cream outlines or vice versa. The blue looks much better as a very small accent color, so I would limit that to small areas of the black uniform.

He hit the nail on the head!!

Here are a few more variations of the black:

bucksinblack3.png

MilwaukeeBucks4.png

bucksinblack5.png

LOVE THESE BLACK alts $$$!!! Much better! Green and cream contrasts much better and cleaner! First one is a solid 9.5, 2nd one is a 9.0 (love it more but the cream sticks out a lil more) and 3rd one is a 8.5. Great job overall especially incorporating the blue,
shado_logo.gif

• 2 weeks later...

A while back this image was posted in a UniWatch article, but taken down about 30 minutes later.912454_orig.jpg In it, you can see a small uniform template. Based on that, I made this mock-up, which I think is pretty close to the new jerseys.6226085_orig.jpg

A while back this image was posted in a UniWatch article, but taken down about 30 minutes later.912454_orig.jpg In it, you can see a small uniform template. Based on that, I made this mock-up, which I think is pretty close to the new jerseys.6226085_orig.jpg

I know you're new but why are you posting this in someone else's concept thread, and after you already posted it in the Bucks new logo thread.

Also, that photo at the design firm has already been post here and there are 5 other jerseys in that image they could have chosen instead. The one you recreated looks to similar to new Raptors leaked uniforms so I doubt they'll use that one.

(Post 500 :D)

JeKhnr9.png

Here's a pic of the almost finished practice court.

bucksfloor2.0.jpg

You'll notice the 3rd logo at the end of the court. On the end you can't see, they have used the ball logo. "fear the deer" is a nice touch.

I know you're new but why are you posting this in someone else's concept thread, and after you already posted it in the Bucks new logo thread.

Also, that photo at the design firm has already been post here and there are 5 other jerseys in that image they could have chosen instead. The one you recreated looks to similar to new Raptors leaked uniforms so I doubt they'll use that one.

(Post 500 :D)

Congratulations on 500posts,mgdmhl!!

Now to gnarleo...please start your own new thread with your post that way you can get some good C&C and posts any changes you make or additions (more alternate uniforms,etc..?)

So far you are off to a good start.

shado_logo.gif

The thing is, you can't start a thread until you've posted, I think, three or five times. It's an anti-spam tool. Offer constructive feedback to a couple more threads, and you'll be able to start your own thread in no time. :)

rATMcmK.png

Yeah sorry, I'm new so I can't post a new forum and didn't know exactly where to post it. My bad.

Welcome to the boards! I actually did the same thing when I joined here not knowing where to post my design. I felt bad about it but I didn't know any better.

Your rendition of what you think they might look like looks sharp and will probably be pretty close to what we get. I think the home set might have some more cream in it but my main question and concern is about the blue. Jabari Parker had mentioned the collars having blue in them to represent a blue collar city (or something along those lines). I'm hoping if the collars are blue, that they'll actually have blue sprinkled in the rest of the uniform as well.

I loosely based my designs off of what I could make out from that picture you used. I couldn't figure out what was going on for the bottom of side panel on the shorts though. The shape seemed a little weird and I wasn't sure which logos they used.

The shape almost looks like the inside of the M shape from their Mecca Court:

newcourt-955.jpg

or the inside of the M of this logo:

buckslogo1.jpg

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

Archived