Milwaukee Bucks (updated 5/4/15 - alternates added)

j'villejags

Just found out that some people posted this on Twitter thinking this was the new uniforms. I shared the link and told the it was yours.

If the orange is indeed included and not an April Fools joke, I think this will be the way they go. Simplicity/retro seems to be the trend in the NBA these days and this is certainly a good representation of the times in the Association.

However, I believe their numbers will look more like a combination of the University of Minnesota Football and Minnesota Vikings fonts based on the image they shared mentioning the game Wednesday night at halftime.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just found out that some people posted this on Twitter thinking this was the new uniforms. I shared the link and told the it was yours.

If the orange is indeed included and not an April Fools joke, I think this will be the way they go. Simplicity/retro seems to be the trend in the NBA these days and this is certainly a good representation of the times in the Association.

However, I believe their numbers will look more like a combination of the University of Minnesota Football and Minnesota Vikings fonts based on the image they shared mentioning the game Wednesday night at halftime.

Nice. Thanks for giving me credit for it. I agree with you on the numbers.

Here's another update of my first color scheme. I've added the new logo and an Irish Rainbow. Also fixed the backwards NBA logo.

47wNO8.png
POCV7X.png

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

Here's another update of my first color scheme. I've added the new logo and an Irish Rainbow. Also fixed the backwards NBA logo.

47wNO8.png

POCV7X.png

omvpw3ad2ijukpkobz1e.jpg

Best concept for a team ive seen since Project 32's series

shado_logo.gif

47wNO8.png

POCV7X.png

omvpw3ad2ijukpkobz1e.jpg

If this was their uniform set it would be instantly one of the top sets in the NBA. That is absolutely perfect!

47wNO8.png

POCV7X.png

omvpw3ad2ijukpkobz1e.jpg

If this was their uniform set it would be instantly one of the top sets in the NBA. That is absolutely perfect!

I can already tell you this concept will be a million times better than whatever they end up doing. The use of the cursive script seems perfect for this franchise but it doesn't look like the direction they will be taking.

47wNO8.png

POCV7X.png

omvpw3ad2ijukpkobz1e.jpg

I can already tell you this concept will be a million times better than whatever they end up doing. The use of the cursive script seems perfect for this franchise but it doesn't look like the direction they will be taking.

I appreciate that. Thanks.

I'm planning on adjusting the colors based on the color scheme shown tonight. I'll probably have it posted later tonight.

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

Am I the only one the is really in love with the cream color? And the way you used it i think really puts this set onto a whole new level where white would not, good job on these. NFL, NBA really need to check the concepts on these boards for inspiration.

a2BRS8U.png

Am I the only one the is really in love with the cream color? And the way you used it i think really puts this set onto a whole new level where white would not, good job on these. NFL, NBA really need to check the concepts on these boards for inspiration.

I agree, I LOVE the cream colour and the Bucks really need to check out this thread because this sets apart the good from the great. Props man. Amazing job!

This makes me cry. Why can't the NBA design like this? Flat out perfect work.

I know! If their artists are so professional and good, why can't the make good uniforms (cough cough Avalanche)

Are you KD35? haha

Yes! :P

Dude wheres the updated concept??!! :-D

It's still a work in progress. I almost came back and posted that I wasn't going to have it ready but decided such a post wasn't worth bumping my thread. I'm off work tomorrow though so I'm hoping to have time to put something together.

These new ones literally gave me chills. I hope they don't :censored: this up, like the Suns. WHY DON'T THEY KNOW!!??

That's awesome. Thanks man!

Also, just wanted to thank everyone for giving some feedback. I really appreciate it. It's definitely helped me shape this concept into what it is.

47wNO8.png
POCV7X.png

This is really beautiful, and if I were in charge, this would go into production tomorrow. The colors seem like they were meant for each other. The cursive is a great touch. I like the side rainbows, not just because of nostalgia, but it also has a tie-in to Marquette, intended or not.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived