If the MLB never abandoned pullover jerseys (A's Added C&C appreciated)

Djruggs

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love this whole series. Particularly the way you distinguish between team who would wear a sansabelt and those who would were traditional pants. I think my one gripe, if any, is that sometimes the pants piping looks a little thin. Sometimes in the pullover era, pants piping was a little thicker thus matching the thicker jersey piping. Not always but sometimes. Food for thought.

I have to say, 10 points to you for the use of stirrups. I think there's a lot of teams that can pull them off with their look, but you just don't see it nearly as much anymore

Yeah, I rock stirrups when I play, so obviously like them lol

I love this whole series. Particularly the way you distinguish between team who would wear a sansabelt and those who would were traditional pants. I think my one gripe, if any, is that sometimes the pants piping looks a little thin. Sometimes in the pullover era, pants piping was a little thicker thus matching the thicker jersey piping. Not always but sometimes. Food for thought.

I agree that the piping can be a little thin, but the Royals used to wear sansabelt pants with a single stripe as well

I have to say, 10 points to you for the use of stirrups. I think there's a lot of teams that can pull them off with their look, but you just don't see it nearly as much anymore

Yeah, I rock stirrups when I play, so obviously like them lol

I agree that the piping can be a little thin, but the Royals used to wear sansabelt pants with a single stripe as well

OH single stripe is totally fine I just think that single stripe could maybe be a little thicker.

I really like how the red pops on the Blue Jays' Canada Day set; and that Rays throwback with the yellow yoke is gorgeous.

200TH POST YAY! :smileyusa:

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

Good work so far. My Observations:

The current Orioles manager is extremely hostile to the orange pants. Try different pants and it will work.

Keeping the Blue Jay to the side gives you a more modern look, rather than just copying the 80's jerseys. Stick with it.

Threre's weird lines visible on the Red Sox ones.

Archived