AHL Manitoba Moose Rebrand Fix

TylerG

After seeing the logos/uniforms that were unveiled earlier today, I decided to try my hand at the new Manitoba Moose. I did my best to combine the looks of the old Manitoba Moose, the new Manitoba Moose, and the new Winnipeg Jets. C&C welcome.

LOGO (the red in the eye is supposed to be a maple leaf if you can't tell)

MpvV46n.png

UNIFORMS

3iOTM2j.png

I think the moose is better brown (though I'd go with the original browns), but the jerseys should have been left as the typical Jets jerseys. Just because a colour appears in a logo doesn't mean it has to appear elsewhere in the set- just adding the blues to the logo would have been enough of a tie-in.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

I think a big issue is the insufficient difference between the two shades of brown that you used. One of the shades definitely has to be darker or brighter than the other one because the shading almost gets lost visually.

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

I honestly don't like the new redesign too much. I can't stand when AHL teams copy their NHL affiliate straight up. I like what you're doing here, but with your logo, I would probably still use the jerseys they released yesterday. While I'm not in favour of copying the NHL teams, it might actually look better in some cases.

Archived