fouhy12's 2015 NFL Re-Design (32/32 - 49ers and Titans)

fouhy12

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seattle Seahawks (26/32)

The current Seahawks uniforms have really grown on me the longer they've had them, and I think they really have a great look. To change things up, I took inspiration from the past and the sleeve striping based on the logo. I also created a unique look by not giving the Seahawks a white jersey. In my re-design, they wear grey on the road.

kReOKuy.jpgXTApt62.jpgfNO6B6x.jpgHFfeVbA.jpgBaBMSpW.jpg

Where's the road jersey :suspect:

Seattle Seahawks (26/32)

The current Seahawks uniforms have really grown on me the longer they've had them, and I think they really have a great look. To change things up, I took inspiration from the past and the sleeve striping based on the logo. I also created a unique look by not giving the Seahawks a white jersey. In my re-design, they wear grey on the road.

Seattle's uni's are close to being good but there are just a few things that bother me or are unnecessary. You have taken care of those things very nicely. The only thing I would maybe like to see would be green replacing the grey on the logo under the blue. But that's just personal preference and I can see the logic in that it would take away from the eye.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

I'm glad the Seahawks got positive reviews as they were one of my favorite teams to make. On to the Giants.

New York Giants (27/32)

I don't know how people feel about the Giants' grey pants, but I've never personally been a fan. I really like the way they look in white pants. The Giants also have a history of going with blue/white at home and white/red on the road, and I kept the spirit of this while integrating red into the home jersey and blue into the road jersey. I also used Northwestern stripes which have a history with the Giants.

KxOOxEZ.jpgtFffM9s.jpgzc8piaA.jpg

Browns will be next. After that, it is only the Vikings, Titans, Jets, and 49ers left.

I guess there wasn't much to say about the Giants or Seahawks. I''ll take the helmet stripe off of the Giants and possibly add a white jersey for the Seahawks. Anyway, here's the Browns.

Cleveland Browns (28/32)

Like the Buccaneers, I think the Browns new uniforms are great in spirit but poorly executed. I took the changes that were made and scaled them back to get a hybrid of the two previous Browns sets.

lUkwzyo.jpgUfAAk8V.jpgRemds9t.jpgqLMQE8l.jpgXt1g2zw.jpgYqBZuHt.jpgAgkAlZw.jpg

Minnesota or San Francisco will be up next, I'll let you guys choose.

Definitely an improvement from the real ones.

Thanks!

The Browns look better, but that stripe extending onto the front of the jersey will always look weird to me.

Nice job here on bringing back the Orange Pants. I agree that the stripe extending from the shoulder to the front of the jersey is a bit weird.

I think it will take time to get used to, but I really like the way it looks on the real jerseys. It adds something unique.

Other than colors and logos, all the teams on this page look identical honestly.

I'm sorry but I just don't see it. The Seahawks, Giants, and Browns all have very unique elements. Also, the colors and logos are very important in distinguishing teams anyway, so I wouldn't discount them.

I just started school so I'm gonna be really busy for the next couple weeks. Since we're close to the end, I'll post the Vikings and Jets today, with the 49ers and Titans finishing up the series the next time I get a chance to post.

Minnesota Vikings (29/32)

I'm actually a huge fan of the newest Vikings re-design, but with my version I decided to throwback to the past a bit. I took the Northwestern stripe which was a staple of Vikings uniforms for years and tweaked it a bit to come up with a new design, the "golden-trimmed Northwestern." The only real significant change other than the striping was the facemask, which has been changed from black to purple. I absolutely love the satin finish on their current helmet, so that stays.

PDcIrxa.jpgEbEmK51.jpgMjScuXR.jpg

New York Jets (30/32)

The biggest change you'll notice here is that the green was lightened to a brighter shade reminiscent of the Ducks' apple green from the Rose Bowl. This helps with color consistency across all applications, and it allowed for the addition of black as a trim color. The helmet and logo call back the 90's Jets uniforms with the green helmet and "JETS" wordmark.

LXb8iTv.jpgc8M0l3r.jpggvw4EtE.jpg

Monochrome green and white are also options, but the above uniforms are the primary combinations.

Archived