fouhy12's 2015 NFL Re-Design (32/32 - 49ers and Titans)

fouhy12

Hey I wanted to pop in and say that I absolutely love your concepts!! I have a thought and I think it may work for the Bengals: A white out jersey to represent the almost albino white Bengal tiger, like a jersey with absolutely no orange! this is just a thought and you dont have to use it all, also I can't wait for the Lions! Would love to see an alternate (potentially black!!!!!) for them!

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, don't add white to the Home. It looks fine the way it is.

I updated the change log to reflect this.

Rams look great! If you took the stripe off the pants and obviously took the horns off the jersey and kept the classic helmet, this would be the perfect Michigan concept as well

Thanks! It would definitely look good for Michigan.

Hey I wanted to pop in and say that I absolutely love your concepts!! I have a thought and I think it may work for the Bengals: A white out jersey to represent the almost albino white Bengal tiger, like a jersey with absolutely no orange! this is just a thought and you dont have to use it all, also I can't wait for the Lions! Would love to see an alternate (potentially black!!!!!) for them!

Thanks man! I actually made the "white tiger" set for myself a while back, I'll see if I can post it. It wouldn't be part of the actual set, but it is a cool concept. As it stands now, the Lions don't have an alternate jersey. If they did, it definitely wouldn't be black ;);) . Once I unveil all 32 teams, I'll open the floor to suggestions for alternate jerseys and helmets for teams that don't already have them.

If no one else has any comments or critiques, I'll post the Chargers at some point tonight or tomorrow.

I like that you kept the bolt on the pants, but you should stick to one shade of blue. The shoulder striping looks weird on the Navy blue jersey.

Should I keep the navy jersey and just stick to powder and yellow on the primaries and navy and yellow on the alternate? I've always liked the way powder, navy, and yellow look together.

Next commenter gets to pick from the Lions, Vikings, and Bears.

I like that you kept the bolt on the pants, but you should stick to one shade of blue. The shoulder striping looks weird on the Navy blue jersey.

Should I keep the navy jersey and just stick to powder and yellow on the primaries and navy and yellow on the alternate? I've always liked the way powder, navy, and yellow look together.

Next commenter gets to pick from the Lions, Vikings, and Bears.

You should stick to powder.

Ya, stay with the powder. I really like how well the blue helmet turned out. I really like your shade of powder; it's like it's a deeper more electric blueish powder that works really well.

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

If you're going to use powder and navy, lighten up the powder a bit. Lets go with the lions!

I think I'll drop the navy, but when I go back over the teams I'll play with lightening the powder

Chargers look great...love the helmets. but the navy jersey just looks out of place with the helmet...I'd drop it. A yellow alt would tie in better actually.

I'll try out a yellow alternate to see how it looks.

Ya, stay with the powder. I really like how well the blue helmet turned out. I really like your shade of powder; it's like it's a deeper more electric blueish powder that works really well.

Thanks!

Detroit Lions (18/32)

I actually really like what the Lions are wearing right now, but I wanted to change it up for the fun of it. I removed black and darkened the silver a little bit, to bring back their classic color scheme while helping to add contrast that I thought was sorely lacking previously. Then, I took inspiration from Detroit's history with racing and the car industry by using a checkerboard pattern throughout the uniform. The checkerboard is sublimated in the striping and numbers on both the home and road uniforms.

LPjPour.jpgQexBWGe.jpg9KwVkgF.jpgAAcASrr.jpg

As a Lions fan, I do think that you did a good job with the look overall. The move to a darker grey and eliminating black still looks really sharp. I think the checkerboard pattern is overkill and a bit of a reach. I get the automotive connection but I feel like this would be more suitable for Indianapolis (Indy 500). It would give the Colts a bit more style without going too far from their traditional look.

Looks good.. Not sure about the checker pattern, but with Detroit's connection to the auto industry and checkered flags in races, etc, I think it could work nicely

As a Lions fan, I do think that you did a good job with the look overall. The move to a darker grey and eliminating black still looks really sharp. I think the checkerboard pattern is overkill and a bit of a reach. I get the automotive connection but I feel like this would be more suitable for Indianapolis (Indy 500). It would give the Colts a bit more style without going too far from their traditional look.

I love the lions current unis and this just makes the better only problem for me is the checkerboard pattern

Ok, so it seems like the checkerboard pattern may have been a miss. Should I A) remove it entirely, B) keep it in a limited way, or C) keep it as it is now?

Are you going to make an alt? Because these are actually really good.

I'll look into making an alt, although I'm not sure what color I would make it. I'm open to suggestion here.

I'm also taking requests for future teams to post!

Since your taking suggestions on the next team please do the Steelers and I hope you didn't try to incorporate red or blue into the color scheme or the diamonds in the logo onto the uniform. Also I think the checkered pattern should be removed from the Lions.

78i78o78.png

banner.pngvirginia-tech-state-silhouette-decal-9.png10574358_10153800658784905_4912776899242569995_n.jpg

I'd say do a grey/silver alt.

I'll put that together, I think it could look good. I'll take off the checkered pattern for the Lions.

Since your taking suggestions on the next team please do the Steelers and I hope you didn't try to incorporate red or blue into the color scheme or the diamonds in the logo onto the uniform. Also I think the checkered pattern should be removed from the Lions.

PITTSBURGH STEELERS (19/32)

The Steelers are the perfect example of how modern templates and jersey cuts can affect sleeve striping. As much as we would all like to make the current striping fit, there really isn't a way to do it well as sleeves keep shrinking and shrinking. It is time to adapt and move forward by changing the striping pattern. To find inspiration for this new pattern, I looked to the past. Specifically, the 1962 Steelers. I created a new uniform set that brings together the best of both the 1962 and 2014 sets.

VbjfhZc.jpgAtEiEy3.jpgJUw6MFO.jpg

To go with the primary set, I added both a yellow helmet and white pants as homages to the past. The helmets and pants can be mixed and matched in any way you want, but I am posting the three I like best here so there aren't too many pictures.

yq9wOTg.jpgnnkHlJa.jpgd692AFN.jpg

I'm not really a fan of the northwestern stripe; I feel that if any team besides Northwestern is going to use it it should only be the Giants. I've always really liked that yellow helmet they have and that paired with yellow pants is gorgeous. I would also either make the white pants a more prominent feature or eliminate them completely.

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

Archived