fouhy12's 2015 NFL Re-Design (32/32 - 49ers and Titans)

fouhy12

Cincinnati Bengals (15/32)

Things I kept:

• Helmet. The striped helmet is perfect for the Bengals. No reason to change it.

Things I changed:

• Colors. Orange is now the primary color, as I feel is stands out more. Plus, every team in the division wears or features dark colors, so I thought it would add a nice change of pace.
  • Logo. Gone is the abysmal "B" logo, back is the tiger head. To me, the tiger head is vastly superior.
  • Striping. I think the current jerseys had a great idea with the bengal striping on the shoulders, but they took it a little too far. I scaled it back to just the shoulder caps and used a simpler pattern.

SivNTbN.jpggaagao0.jpgcfYcSVV.jpgEFSUJVs.jpg8PCJg9h.jpg

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the Bengal head makes it seem cluttered on the front of the jerseys.

I concur, drop the Bengal head and its a total winner.

Agreed^ Dropping that B logo would be the best move the Bengals could ever make. Not sure about the orange pants, might look better on the field but still not sure

I think the Bengal head makes it seem cluttered on the front of the jerseys.

I concur, drop the Bengal head and its a total winner.

Agreed^ Dropping that B logo would be the best move the Bengals could ever make. Not sure about the orange pants, might look better on the field but still not sure

I'll drop the Bengal head from the front of the jersey. I wanted to find a way to incorporate the logo into the uniform somehow, but I guess that isn't it.

The orange pants were a last second idea I put together that would only go with the black jersey. I thought it looked pretty good, so I figured I'd throw it into the set. I think it would look similar to the Browns O-B-O that everyone seems to like.

For the next team up, the next commentor can pick from one of the remaining western teams: Rams, 49ers, Seahawks, Chargers, Chiefs, or Raiders.

Raiders, by the way great work so far! EDIT: I'm anxious to see the Rams for some reason.

yeah the Rams will be interesting. Will they be their current vegas gold? or will he decide to go with something like the Rams current alternate jersey?

Raiders, by the way great work so far! EDIT: I'm anxious to see the Rams for some reason.

yeah the Rams will be interesting. Will they be their current vegas gold? or will he decide to go with something like the Rams current alternate jersey?

Ding-ding-ding, we have a winner.

St. Louis Rams (16/32)

Things I kept:

• Helmet. Like the Bengals, it is a unique and iconic design element. No need to change it.
  • Logo. I think the current Rams logo did it perfectly.

Things I changed:

The set was based on the current throwbacks/90's uniforms, with inspiration taken from both the current set and the old blue and white Rams. The basic design is that of the 90's Rams, but with the current blue. The road jersey is just blue and white as an homage to the old uniforms.

fNBVggV.jpgqrwOaqx.jpgBTGepZw.jpg

And with that, we are halfway done unveiling all of the concepts. Before I post the next team, I'll quickly go back over each team and make sure I know what changes I should make.

Interesting concepts, I like the Rams classic look, no more gold!

Eagles, as much as I hate them, look fantastic. that should be sent to their people, its amazingly perfect.

Not a fan of the stripes on the bills shoulders, but I like it on Falcons.

Orange helmet for Denver... not great, the logo doesn't work there, maybe if it was oversized it would be better, it just needs more blue.

Saints... just wow.

Cant wait to see the rest.

Yes on the rams

Looks Good

The Rams are absolutely perfect.

Interesting concepts, I like the Rams classic look, no more gold!

Eagles, as much as I hate them, look fantastic. that should be sent to their people, its amazingly perfect.

Not a fan of the stripes on the bills shoulders, but I like it on Falcons.

Orange helmet for Denver... not great, the logo doesn't work there, maybe if it was oversized it would be better, it just needs more blue.

Saints... just wow.

Cant wait to see the rest.

Thanks guys!

Here are my notes on what changes I should make for the first 16 teams. If you want to add anything, let me know.

Arizona Cardinals – change facemask to white

Atlanta Falcons – no changes

New England Patriots – no changes

Carolina Panthers – no changes

Denver Broncos – possibly change helmet to blue, use tapered stripes on helmet and pants, remove white yoke on dark jerseys

Green Bay Packers – no changes

Indianapolis Colts – add alternate white helmet, add stripes to blue socks

Washington Redskins – play with pants and helmet striping to see if something else works better

New Orleans Saints – no changes

Jacksonville Jaguars – possibly add black pants

Baltimore Ravens – keep flag pattern, go back to the drawing board with everything else, possibly add gold back, possibly darken purple, play with other striping patterns, possibly change helmet color

Buffalo Bills – no changes

Houston Texans – add stripes to helmet, possibly change helmet color

Philadelphia Eagles – no changes

Cincinnati Bengals – remove Bengal head from jersey

St. Louis Rams – add white to pants stripe, possibly change NOB on blue jersey to white no change

For the next team up, let's take one of the three remaining teams from the AFC West. Chargers, Raiders, or Chiefs. Personally, the Chargers are my favorite out of those three teams.

I also added the template I'm using to the OP.

Ding-ding-ding, we have a winner.

St. Louis Rams (16/32)

Things I kept:

• Helmet. Like the Bengals, it is a unique and iconic design element. No need to change it.
  • Logo. I think the current Rams logo did it perfectly.

Things I changed:

The set was based on the current throwbacks/90's uniforms, with inspiration taken from both the current set and the old blue and white Rams. The basic design is that of the 90's Rams, but with the current blue. The road jersey is just blue and white as an homage to the old uniforms.

fNBVggV.jpgqrwOaqx.jpgBTGepZw.jpg

And with that, we are halfway done unveiling all of the concepts. Before I post the next team, I'll quickly go back over each team and make sure I know what changes I should make.

Yes Please.

White is not needed for the home. There is plenty of contrast to pull off navy and yellow.

rams3_zps8ezugnuj.jpg

Rams look great! If you took the stripe off the pants and obviously took the horns off the jersey and kept the classic helmet, this would be the perfect Michigan concept as well

Archived