canzman

2015 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

As I said in another thread, I'd be shocked to see anything but the silver/black/silver in two weeks.

Maybe if the Panthers win the SB wearing black jerseys, Mr. Richardson will go back to wearing them for any future home playoff games.

9 hours ago, msubulldog said:

Maybe if the Panthers win the SB wearing black jerseys, Mr. Richardson will go back to wearing them for any future home playoff games.

They aren't playing at home in the Super Bowl.

I'd just like to see the black pants more then 1 time in the last 2 years (in a pre-season game at that).

6 hours ago, dennisbergan said:

They aren't playing at home in the Super Bowl.

I'd just like to see the black pants more then 1 time in the last 2 years (in a pre-season game at that).

I understand; but maybe a Lombardi trophy will change Mr. Richardson's mind about his team's post-season attire.

Some of the players in the Pro Bowl are wearing multiple armed services logos on their helmets today. Everyone is wearing at least one. It's strange that the NFL came out with new uniforms but all the sideline gear is the same as last year, save for the gold logos. 

Has anyone ever been to the Pro Bowl? I wonder what kind of merchandise they sell there..

The Evolution of the Denver Broncos: 

Broncos2-1.gif