Team 3...

vicfurth

teamdarkhorselogo3.gif

Our team has taken the role of "don't take us lightly". We feel that this logo and name is best fits our team.

Special thanx go to Braden for cleaning it up & adding the wordmark.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

What...... the Denver Broncos changed their colors to silver and black with a little bit of blue. ^_^

I think there'd be some outrage if the Broncos changed to Raiders colors (with blue)

IUe6Hvh.png

In no way whatsoever am I trying to offend anyone, but isn't the idea of creating a team logo developing your own fresh, unique design; because that (like already mentioned) is just a wordmark over the Broncos alternate logo. I think it's somewhat shady to slightly change someone's logo and call it yours. I would be a little irritated if it was done to me. However, since it doesn't directly concern me, that's all I'll say.

Sorry, but the first thing I thought was "That head is a blatant Broncos rip-off."

[whispers] pssst... Geoff, the whole thing's a blatant Broncos ripoff... [/whispers]

pssst I know. I just put down what popped into my head first.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Archived