Anaheim Ducks third jersey concept

Roger Clemente

So now that the Ducks revealed that they will have a new third jersey in October, it seems that most people believe it will be some sort of Mighty Ducks throwback, possibly even to the District 5 Ducks, which I pray never ever happens.

That said, they can put the old Mighty logo on the front. It is an official logo of theirs and they already wear it on the shoulders anyways. Unaware that the third is supposed to be orange, I came up with this idea anyways.

CMI6eg6VAAEbqyu.png

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I really like it, just wish the striping on the side could end less abruptly. Like if it could curl and meet with the other side it's look the best. It's very good! I like this. Especially the gold numbers. Great

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

It looks too similar to the home jersey so I don't think this would be a completely realistic option. Maybe switch around the orange and black and that can help it on the realism side. Although aside from the side panel stripes ending abruptly this looks more like an improvement on the current home jersey. The front logo is too small as well. Regardless I do like it.

58f9196939e87_CCSLCsig.png.9bc4492f6b88c5f7d305eb5337acf1f0.png

I love this, I just think it would be a little to close to the home. Maybe an orange one!

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Archived