Another Cardinals Concept

FeenVol

I have been working on this for about a week, and noticed that there have been a few different ideas over the last week or so. Well I figured I would throw my concept out there too...let me know what you guys think...

cardinalsuniform.jpg

I like your concept FeenVol - the best Cardinal logo since "nitros" bird (previous post from 2003-and it's awesome)

I agree about staying away from the 49er look - but you did a great job. I like the gold helmets. If it were an actual NFL uni - you'd have to go with white pants instead of gold and the other pants would be the "cardinal red" , like your jersey.

The gold gives it a nice touch. By the way, I like your #'s font. Good job! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

maybe instead of gold, put cooper, that's arizona color and leave the helmet white, but have that cooper as an accent color, cause we don't want to be 49ers. I consider myself Cardinals fan since I lived there for 5 and a half years.

And that logo has potential, but those two stripes from the neck just don't do anything...

yellow gold would work...echoing every other post, too Niner-like. while the work is quality and i'd hire ya if i needed a few logos, i like the regular cardinal much better.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Great feedback everyone. My initial intent was to use a copper, but some how I ended up with the niners gold instead. I am going to go back and work on the logo a bit and change the colors to more reflect ya'lls suggestions. Maybe I need to figure out what color copper is... :blink:

Great feedback everyone. My initial intent was to use a copper, but some how I ended up with the niners gold instead. I am going to go back and work on the logo a bit and change the colors to more reflect ya'lls suggestions. Maybe I need to figure out what color copper is... :blink:

basically, if you make your gold a little more orange-ish, you'll have it.

2016cubscreamsig.png

even if it was copper, it would still look too much like the 49ers

good point. anyone remember Canis' concept from a couple years ago, there were two and he used silver for the first one, and later hit us with a copper version. the latter had that problem.

2016cubscreamsig.png

I'm really liking these, probably my fave Cards concept overall. The colors still harken back to the Cardinals, althought they're much fresher and more diverse. I also like the striping on the shoulders, it unique with the block on the back and the point down over the front. Very nice!

oubrutus.jpg

2qi7psy.gif

when you're replacing an old Carr, you need more than Les Miles

if you make the helmet white,and change the home set to white pants to white w/red/white/red,and the jersey stripes to white/red/white,plus change the red pants to white/red/white you definetly have someting there

Archived