OrdinarieO© / Minimalistic NHL Fitted Caps & Logos Debut

TheArtfulJB

There aren't strong enough expletive words to describe how amazed I am.

Everything about it. It goes from simplicity to pure genius, from awe to mind-blowing.

I'm sure you don't need the respect/admiration of a "wannabe" like me, but you have it anyway.

Would be fun to see you take some request for non-NHL teams (I'm actually selfishly thinking about my son's minor league).

p.s.: No one has ever been able to create an Alternate for the Leafs that is so cool. I want to run to Lids and get me one customized. I've tried incorporating the CN Tower in so many Toronto concepts, never really successfully.

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

anywheres we could get the hat template?

Hey TampaBayRays1fan, the template is exclusive to the project. Sorry that I won't be sharing it as the project is still on-going.

will it be coming out after?

I'm not too sure. To be honest I may keep the template exclusive to the project... kinda what makes it special, you know?!

JB_OrdinarieO_Signature1.png

This is PERFECT!

Your minimalistic designs are what really needs to be implemented in the upcoming logo trending.

Do you ONLY do hockey?

I would love to see what you would come up with for the NFL/MLB/NBA/NCAA

These designs are all really cool. As a consumer, I would have no problem buying a hat from each team (even though I'm only a Blackhawks fan) purely on the look and the versitility of style.

5f6789e7-80cd-4d9b-af90-b70a526ce9c2.jpg

This is PERFECT!

Your minimalistic designs are what really needs to be implemented in the upcoming logo trending.

Do you ONLY do hockey?

I would love to see what you would come up with for the NFL/MLB/NBA/NCAA

These designs are all really cool. As a consumer, I would have no problem buying a hat from each team (even though I'm only a Blackhawks fan) purely on the look and the versitility of style.

Thanks for the Love! You know what though... when I first started this project some months back,

I was attempting to create minimalistic logos for the NHL, NFL, NBA, WWE, and MotoGP. Well with

hockey being my favorite sport next to MotoGP, I ended up creating all the NHL teams first. Then I

slowly started to create logos for the other leagues. But the way I was going about debuting and showing

off new teams and individuals (home/traditional colors first), I was never going to be able to start to do the

custom colorways I planned on doing if I were to do each and every single sport and team within those leagues.

So, I decided that since I already had the NHL logos done, I might as well just focus solely on those so that

I can progress and move the project along, you know? But once again, I appreciate the love and glad you like

what you see in the hats. You and everyone else's feedback means alot!

JB_OrdinarieO_Signature1.png

You did so well on almost all of those but the Blues one would look so much better with just the plain Bluenote instead of the stupid curly "B". In fact, I think a retro Bluenote would look way better too as far as matching the color goes. I must say though, fantastic job all around. Wish you could buy these in real life!

2281.gif187.gifgdm7egmgv3tsspc6f1gym7cwz.gif

We Are Cardinal Nation. Bleed Blue. Indiana's Game, Indiana's Team

9857qg.jpg

Archived