2016-2017 NHL Jerseys

squamfan

By that, do you mean they're bringing back the old jerseys in their original form, or is it gonna be the old style with the current logos? Cus it'd be a shame if they dropped the Weagle.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I have it on good authority that the Capitals are going back to their first uniforms once the new deal kicks in.

If this is true, I don't understand why they wouldn't just make the switch for this season... They already had a white version in rotation and they just released an edge version of the red. What if they win the Stanley Cup this year...

I have it on good authority that the Capitals are going back to their first uniforms once the new deal kicks in.

If this is true, I don't understand why they wouldn't just make the switch for this season... They already had a white version in rotation and they just released an edge version of the red. What if they win the Stanley Cup this year...

dw.gif

dw.gif

I'm a Caps fan, and that made me lol.

90758391980.gif

@DC in Da House w/o a Doubt.....I am a Caps fan as well, would be terrible if we never get to see #8 with the cup at least a couple of times, entertaining and passionate players like him should be rewarded for their hard work and joy they bring to fans.

I disagree with Columbus needing new jerseys. They may be a bit boring, but they don't look bad at all. The only applicable change would be to use the alts and change the lighter blue to red and to use the regular logo. Also, Pittsberg seems like a nice place ;)

That's what- She

Archived