Alternative Football Universe: Lega 1 (Summary)

PascalHugo

On 9/2/2022 at 6:44 PM, TrueYankee26 said:

Another magnifico looking team

Thanks mate!!!

6 hours ago, Djruggs said:

Also, good luck to everyone trying to figure out how to say Cagliaritana lol

Ahahha is quite simple!!!

2 hours ago, TrueYankee26 said:

I assume it would be CAG-lee-ARE-i-TAH-nah 😎

1 minute ago, Djruggs said:

Cah-lee-ah-ree-tah-nah

https://easyupload.io/fsxwud

Here is how to pronunce exactly 

On 9/4/2022 at 3:26 AM, Bomba Tomba said:

International fans would probably just call them "CC" anyway.

or Casteddu (nickname of Cagliari city)

On 9/4/2022 at 6:04 PM, Djruggs said:

Nah they'd probably just call them "Calcio" like they call Milan "AC" for some reason lol

😁 but it's like calling Chelsea for example "Football Club"

On 9/4/2022 at 6:21 PM, TrueYankee26 said:

Thanks @Djruggs and @PascalHugo

👌

• LOL 1

14 hours ago, TrueYankee26 said:

Funny thing is "FC United" is what people from Manchester call Football Club United of Manchester, who were formed in 2005 by people angry with the Glazers buying Man United.

yes, but in that case there is the word United which immediately makes you understand what you are talking about. Here in Italy, I don't know how it is elsewhere, just say United and you already know what you're talking about.

Of Dundee United of course🙃

• PascalHugo changed the title to Alternative Football Universe: Lega 1 (4/20: AC Verona)
On 9/14/2022 at 2:11 AM, Johhog said:

Every time there's this giddy feeling, that it will be hard to wait for the next concept. Verona is another winner. And of course, even the fictional team has the same awful fans as Hellas Verona.

Thank you so much my friend!! Even for me it is not easy, I would do this all day for every day if it were possible😄

yes, I wanted to make them very similar to reality. this is also needed, unfortunately

On 9/14/2022 at 3:11 AM, Djruggs said:

Man... that third kit is outstanding!

Thanks mate!! Did you notice the pattern on the shirt? it is inspired by the details of the gate leading to the "Arche Scaligere". I leave you the link here

On 9/14/2022 at 3:13 AM, Bomba Tomba said:

The 1919 shirt with white shorts would be a good away or alt for another season I'd say

Absolutely! It was my choice but then I turned to using the colors of the city.

On 9/14/2022 at 1:54 PM, AlxAracel said:

Another great club concept!

Thanks mate!!

• PascalHugo changed the title to Alternative Football Universe: Lega 1 (5/20: Palermo FC)

Hey man, I just noticed this series for the first time when you started the Italian league, and I had to go back to the start and see what else you've done. As an American fan of European football this is absolutely incredible. Just wanted to show my appreciation for the work you put into this, really fantastic stuff. Everything from the kits to the club history is thought out and detailed, and it shows. I love the Iberaliga and the German league, those two look unreal, every club could blend perfectly in the real life Bundlesliga or La Liga. As a second generation Italian American myself I can't wait for your take on the Lega, I've always been partial to Serie A kit designs. Really great stuff man, appreciate the work you put in! Excited to see what you come up with for Catania!