Yet Another NFL Series (32/32) - COMPLETED 3/5

LAWeaver

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope everyone had a terrific holiday season. i'm back at it with the NFC North, with what might be the fewest changes collectively out of any of the divisions.

Chicago Bears:

qZZ3VTz.jpg

1CQpBkN.jpg

Not much changes except the home striping to bring consistency to the overall uniform set. The new home striping appears on the navy pants as well. Added orange pants similar to the ones found in Madden the past few seasons and I thought they would look decent once or twice a year.

Detroit Lions:

fP8FEhg.jpg

B0DpGeG.jpg

Again, not many changes. The biggest would have to be the number font as I removed the indents from the tops of the numbers and thickened some of the lines. Other than that, the look remains relatively intact.

Green Bay Packers:

1N63JU4.jpg

LBytKNV.jpg

I was able to move their classic collar over to the new template with relative ease, something I can't say with the Mach Speed template. Number font isn't the typical block font but is actually the one that the Maple Leafs of the NHL use. A few differences between the two fonts, but not enough to stray away from the Pack's classic look.

Minnesota Vikings:

ygblbBJ.jpg

4A4Yt7k.jpg

Very few changes once again except making the pants striping on the white britches consistent with how it looks on the white jersey. A satin purple facemask replaces the black, which was a last-minute switch.

Up next: The AFC East.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

• 1 month later...

Alright, so let's see if I can resurrect this thing with the AFC East.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buffalo Bills:

56be9440a65ef_BuffaloBillsHomeUniform.jp56be93b8244a3_BuffaloBillsAwayUniform.jp

Not much different from their current look. Contrasting collars and cuffs on both the home and road. Although I'm not a fan of the blue pants, they are still an option. However, I have inverted the striping on them from white-red-white to red-white-red.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miami Dolphins:

Logo edit: 56be8f7718338_MiamiDolphinsPrimaryLogo.j

Simply kept the current logo and used the previous version's colors.

Uniforms:

56be8d9b47bf4_MiamiDolphinsHomeUniform.j

56be8cc859e1d_MiamiDolphinsAwayUniform.j

Old striping patterns return for the 'Phins, only Navy is included as trim for both the stripes and the number outlines. Teal pants remain in the rotation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New England Patriots:

56be8ec16c952_NewEnglandPatriotsHomeUnif

56be8e38131e2_NewEnglandPatriotsAwayUnif

Ah yes, my Pats. We need to face facts that Brady isn't going to be around forever. So why not plan ahead with some new uniforms for the post-Brady era? 

- Navy pants have been eliminated from the rotation.

- Shiny silver britches make their return.

- White is added into the pants stripes.

- Pants stripes are also found on the helmet.

- Red facemask is replaced with a navy one.

- Sleeve stripes look familiar? If you remember my MLB-to-Football crossover, you may recall that this exact striping pattern can be found on my Nationals concept.

- Number font changes to a simpler block font.

- NE Monogram logo appears on the chest. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New York Jets:

Logo change:

56be8f6a47e4b_NewYorkJetsPrimaryLogo.jpg

Switched to a slightly modernized version of the seldom-used alternate NY logo. Minus the green pants, I was a fan of what the Jets were trying to do, so you can probably tell how the uniforms are going to look.

Uniforms:

56be8f5cd3e0d_NewYorkJetsHomeUniform.jpg

56be8f12873be_NewYorkJetsAwayUniform.jpg

Switched to a green helmet w/ a white facemask to add some more color to the league. 

I liked the idea of the idea of the Color Rush uniforms, but not the application, so I kept the double-green and applied it to the current look. 

Up next: The NFC West. When? Idaknow. 

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Sorry about that, guys. I had tried to post them last week, but after I uploaded them to the site I left the page and completely forgot. Last night, I saw that they were still there, so, thinking that they were ready, I copied & pasted them into the post. Obviously that didn't work and now my page says that they never uploaded to begin with. 

I'll have to try again later tonight.

Okay, let's try this again. I've decided to upload them to trusty-od Imgur this time. If you want a description, simply scroll up to the original post with the broken links. 

Buffalo Bills:

s5CzUnP.jpg

wfQpcVD.jpg

Miami Dolphins:

NpNghUh.jpg

9coTxUz.jpg

TSNAbVr.jpg

New England Patriots:

ZsP6vpc.jpg

rryare4.jpg

New York Jets:

LEtbeo7.jpg

yAB2oBT.jpg

WASFZ1f.jpg

Well I'm going to take the lack of comments as a good sign... I guess. (Thanks for the support, @timberwolf & @elevenstraight). 

Let's move on to the NFC West.

Arizona Cardinals:

LVTu4Ma.jpg

JecwbGB.jpg

I originally had the sunburst pattern on the pants below the logo to serve as the pants striping, but that was on the Mach Speed template and it made much more sense on that rather than the Vapor template. So, I went with a simple look for the oldest franchise in the league.

I also had a helmet stripe but it looked out of place with the stripe-less design. The Sunburst on the sleeves comes from the state flag of Arizona. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Los Angeles Rams:

x010m6Y.jpg

sW85fG9.jpg

O3l1gNK.jpg

Kind of a combination of eras. Congrats to LA on getting your team back. The overall design plus the athletic gold comes from the team's days in LA while the navy is carried over from St. Louis along with a set of white and navy britches.

San Francisco 49ers:

GktYcBH.jpg

q03qYK0.jpg

Black makes a return to the rotation and not in the form of a terrible alternate. I love the uniforms worn in the late 90's. This set pays tribute to that set via the helmet and pants striping as well as the red facemask. The biggest change is probably to the jersey stripes, as they now have black trim. I was going to have gold trim in between the white & black but it muddied things up.

Seattle Seahawks:

yuu4uVl.jpg

P4cKGji.jpg

nfkyOY0.jpg

Gray is dead. I love the 2012 rebrand, but compared to the previous set, the only way to go was up. Gray was an okay choice, but I feel like it kind of muddies things up, especially on the home uniforms. So, white and neon green replace gray. The jersey and pants striping are both based on the helmet striping and the days of Kelly Green and Royal Blue.

Next Up: The AFC North. Feel free to leave some C+C. I'd love to hear what you guys think.

Thanks for the support guys! Moving on to the AFC North!

Baltimore Ravens:

tXod2tv.jpg

d5eIc62.jpg

PTz5Wb2.jpg

The gold is dead and the purple has been lightened a tad. Silver replaces the gold and the logo has been modified slightly, most notably (besides the gold) being the eye.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cincinnati Bengals:

1VKpgd7.jpg

88o4MlL.jpg

I kept the number font but I removed the excessive drop shadow. Tiger stripes remain on the sleeves but only the sleeves and not the shoulders. Pants striping has changed to include sublimated tiger striping in the middle.

Cleveland Browns:

4eNhpfq.jpg

JNlGmQB.jpg

Brown pants are dead, Removed the stupid "upshadow", the carbon helmet striping is now a normal stripe, the sleeve stripes are on the sleeves and the sleeves only, there's no more "BROWNS" running down the leg (heh heh), the number font changes to Conrad's "We Are Cleveland" font (THANKS CONRAD!), and the numbers are now brown on the home with an actual outline.

*exhales*

Pittsburgh Steelers:

ImXhS9g.jpg

XXdE9v7.jpg

I absolutely LOVED the gold helmet from the old throwbacks. So, I've brought them back full-time. The sleeve striping has been fixed. The number font is now a stencil font (once again, thanks Conrad). With the placement of the Nike logo and the Steelers logo looking awkward both centered on the jersey and above the Nike logo, I placed it on the player's right side.

Next Up: The.. NFC East? Sure. Let's go with that. I'd love to hear from you guys. Leave your C+C below!

Archived