Board Members Night Out

CC97

The first Annual CCSLC Community get together occured last night and two people showed up.

Eh, just yanking your chain... zer0dotcom and i went out to the Argonauts/Renegades game last night and took some shots to continue with the recent photo sharing trend on the board lately.

Feel free to make fun of our appearance.

These are my pics, zer0 has some on his digicam which i've yet to see.

Game Action - Nice view of the new surface

Opening Kickoff!

They're saying "Move those chains"!

Damon Allen (Marcus Allen's brother) makes the pass!

Honouring more than just our nation (aren't we nice?) my uncle is in the middle sans flag

A pic of zer0 and I from the other side of the field

zer0 and I apparently after scoring a touchdown

zer0, my brother, and I being attacked by a giant

We happened to find the Jays dugout hiding behind an endzone... what a world!

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Fun! I imagine tickets aren't tough to come by. Any interest in the Thanksgiving Day game vs BC? I should be in town that weekend for a hockey tournament, though there could be a problem if we actually play well and make our division final, which'll be on Monday morning.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Fun! I imagine tickets aren't tough to come by. Any interest in the Thanksgiving Day game vs BC? I should be in town that weekend for a hockey tournament, though there could be a problem if we actually play well and make our division final, which'll be on Monday morning.

Sure, if I'm free (which I should be) I could make it, zer0 might be back up to school by then though... perhaps we could convince uncle_wiggly to make it out too... I'm sure there's others from the GTA that could make it.

---

Chris Creamer

Hamilton Decmeber 5th Power Cheerleading Athletics (PCA) Collegiate Nationals at Copps Collesium I expect you guys to be there...lol

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Who is that guy? i look nothing like him, that guy is ugly. :D

view from our seats. 30 rows from the field

another one

and another

on the field after the game

Jumbotron

A more majestic view of the screen

get a good look, they won't be adding anymore soon

some random guy posing...

of course, with about 10 minutes left, the Argos opened up a 21-11 lead, and Chris had to go and say that he thought there would be some OT. then the Renegades scored a major, then the Argos got one back, and then the Renegades scored again. :blink:

Sure, if I'm free (which I should be) I could make it, zer0 might be back up to school by then though... perhaps we could convince uncle_wiggly to make it out too... I'm sure there's others from the GTA that could make it.

You should get TLM44 in on it too. I don't think you'll have to worry about ol' Mockba hitting on her.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Fun!  I imagine tickets aren't tough to come by.  Any interest in the Thanksgiving Day game vs BC?  I should be in town that weekend for a hockey tournament, though there could be a problem if we actually play well and make our division final, which'll be on Monday morning.

You should get TLM44 in on it too. I don't think you'll have to worry about ol' Mockba hitting on her.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

Ah yes, TLM... although she declined to go to yesterday's game

---

Chris Creamer

haha.gif

"HA HA!!!"

That was funny!

I was thinking--and these guys are in a fantasy league with me?

Ah I'm kidding--the CFL is great--I hope to get to a game or two in August or September...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

It it me or does it seem that the Skydome it out of date fast.

Personally, I dont think it is out-of-date... for a building built 15 years ago I think it's holding up quite well.

What makes it seem out of date is that it was the last all-purpose multi-sport stadium built (aside from Tropicana Field), but as a stadium to watch a game at it's still good.

---

Chris Creamer

Fun!  I imagine tickets aren't tough to come by.  Any interest in the Thanksgiving Day game vs BC?  I should be in town that weekend for a hockey tournament, though there could be a problem if we actually play well and make our division final, which'll be on Monday morning.

I could probably make it...........never been to Argos game before. Ive been to 1 Blue Jays game, and I despise the Leafs.

Archived