coco1997's MLB Color Rush UPDATE: Twins in New Red Alternate

coco1997

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Orioles vs. Blue Jays should be orange vs blue. Maybe even retro powder blue if you're ambitious. Twins should be red, not dull navy, and Miami should be something positively gaudy, not a tame black. Its the colour rush, do more gaudy concepts like Tampa! I want to feel like I've just dropped acid!

Orange v. powder blue must happen.

spacer.png

Orioles vs. Blue Jays should be orange vs blue. Maybe even retro powder blue if you're ambitious. Twins should be red, not dull navy, and Miami should be something positively gaudy, not a tame black. Its the colour rush, do more gaudy concepts like Tampa! I want to feel like I've just dropped acid!

Orange v. powder blue must happen.

I decided against powder blue because I felt like I would just be reproducing the Jays' old road unis.

As I continue to work on tweaking some of the previously posted teams, here are the Texas teams.

Color%20Rush%20scans.24-page-001.jpg

The latest ones have been looking great as always! :)

Since I see you haven't done the Dbacks yet, could you possibly try decking them out in turquoise, perhaps?

Thanks. I've actually finished the DBacks and done them in black. I might try out teal depending on the response I get.

Any feedback on the Royals or Astros/Rangers?

I love all of these. Question though. Is MIL cream or yellow? I almost feel like cream is too close to white in MLB. Maybe another? Blue and yellow of 80s

The Brewers are supposed to be a pale gold color. Unfortunately my scanner doesn't always do the best job of picking up colors.

The Texas teams look great, especially the Astros. I'd have to agree with some of the others that you should try to picking more vibrant or obnoxious colors, such as the d-backs in turquoise. Great work and keep it up man.

The Texas teams look great, especially the Astros. I'd have to agree with some of the others that you should try to picking more vibrant or obnoxious colors, such as the d-backs in turquoise. Great work and keep it up man.

Thanks.

With the news that the Twins will be adding a new red alternate and red cap in 2016, I might consider re-doing the Twins in red.

For today, here are the long-awaited D-Backs and Rockies. C&C appreciated, as always.

Color%20Rush%20scans.16-page-001.jpg

Good job on STL/PIT. This makes me wish my Birds really did have a colored alternate. Their BP stuff don't count.

Thanks!

The Rockies need to put that jersey in the rotation right now!

The Pirates/Cards also look good, but I think navy socks for the Cardinals would look better.

Thanks for the input.

I've been thinking more about the idea of giving the teams more "obnoxious" colors. With that in mind, do you guys think the Tigers would look better in orange?

Also, what color(s) do you think the D-backs might look better in?

Archived