Cosmic

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, the admiral said:

Why? Is Peter Thiel shutting us down too?

Why, did someone here out him as a Coyotes fan, or something?

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

Vesey to the Rangers just in time for King Henrik to fall apart... huh? My Buffalo inferiority complex wouldn't let me expect him to come here (even though the Sabres made a lot of sense), but this is weird. Why would you go to the Rangers when you can do the Artemi Panarin with the Blackhawks? Or play on a line with Crosby or Malkin?

When you grow up a Bruins diehard and live 15 miles away from Boston, claim you want to play close to home, have a golden opportunity to be a Bruin, and yet go to the Rangers?....that says a lot about the Bruins, I'd wager.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

7 minutes ago, CS85 said:

When you grow up a Bruins diehard and live 15 miles away from Boston, claim you want to play close to home, have a golden opportunity to be a Bruin, and yet go to the Rangers?....that says a lot about the Bruins, I'd wager.

He and his dad ruled the Bruins out because of the high pressure of performing for the hometown team. Performing for a hometown team run by an idiot probably factored in.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

He obviously has no problem awkwardly marching to free agency. He can sign with the Bruins when he gets back to being unrestricted and the Bruins are back on the upswing.

The Coyotes just hired the NHL's first full-time female coach. Skating coach, but still.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

Florida trades David Bolland and Lawson Crouse to Arizona for 2nd and 3rd round picks in 2017.

Isn't/wasn't Crouse a pretty solid prospect?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

1 hour ago, 2001mark said:

I think the Leafs have had former women's figure skater Barbara Underhill as skating coach.  Guess that was p/t.

Yeah, several have had part-time, training camp or interns, but this is the first f/t staff appointment.

2 hours ago, Brass said:

Florida trades David Bolland and Lawson Crouse to Arizona for 2nd and 3rd round picks in 2017.

Isn't/wasn't Crouse a pretty solid prospect?

I dunno how he is now but I've always been a big fan of Crouse. Weird trade for Florida, decent job by Arizona to get a nice prospect in one of their patented salary pickups.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

Archived