Mlb hockey x-overs!

IronChefShark

after doing quite a few NHL baseball crossovers, I decided to do more MLB hockey crossovers.

here are my two newest ones: Boston Red Sox and New York Yankees

of course, here are the other three Ive allready unveiled:

San Francisco Giants

Oakland Athletics

San Diego Padres

and keep this in mind, all crests WILL generally be primary logos and secondary logos will generally be on the shoulders, regardless of what most of you think looks better!  :P  :D

oh yeah, COPY AND PASTE ALL SHORTCUTS!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe SHB isn't really making these, but has found a secret stash of them under San Francisco Bay...hmmm....

Once again, I hate the Yankees, and I love the uniform you made, so thats a good thing.

I also like the Red Sox one, but it doesnt seem right...maybe use the logo with 2 sox for the front of the jersey?

HOLY JUMPIN!!!  :o

Those are frickin' brilliant!!!!  I love that Red Sox jersey!  I want to buy one right now!!!

And I hate the Yankees, but that jersey rocks!  I especially like how you've modified the logo.  Excellent!

Super work, SHB!!!

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

would that yankee striping happen to be an ode to addidas... thats cool.

josh

The stripes on the Yankee sweaters follow the pattern of the Rangers.  Likewise the Red Sox following the Bruins, the Giants following the Sharks' alt., the A's following the 1970-73 Seals and the Padres following the 80's Jets.  Very clever to use "geo-centric" striping formats, I must say.  The only question I have for SHB is whether he used the Jets format for the Padres sweater because of San Diego's relative proximity to the city where the Jets eventually landed -- Phoenix.

The only question I have for SHB is whether he used the Jets format for the Padres sweater because of San Diego's relative proximity to the city where the Jets eventually landed -- Phoenix.

the format I used for the Padres jersey has nothing to do with jets or phoenix!  :D

I just used a format similar to some IIHF jerseys because I felt it looked best for the Padres. simple and straightforward.

Wow, wow, wow, and oh yeah, wow.

Super good work here. I love how you incorporate that city's NHL teams uniform into the x-over.

How 'bout a Mariners alt using the trident logo and the old colour scheme?

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

On the Cardinals red jerseys, did you try it with the white and blue switched? I am just wondering how that would look. Also, using yellow wouldn't be such a bad thing...

The hockey stick looks great.

I did BOTH reverse the navy and white on the road, and also tried yellow.

and it sucked!  :P

no offense shark, but why are you opposed to EVERYTING retro.... i mean i agree that the current mariners scheme is better than the old, but its still fun to play around with the old stuff. I don't know i just think you are takin the retro thing a little too seriously, its all in good fun. And no, i'm not tryin to pick a fight with you or anything, so please don't take this the wrong way....

josh

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Archived