NHL Jerseys as NASCAR Cars

TheFallenHaveRisen

Pretty neat idea for those interested in both hockey and racing. I appreciate the effort it took to include defunct teams and logos.

The title of the thread confused me a bit. The way it's titled made me think I was clicking on a thread that was idealizing the inevitable usage of ads on hockey jerseys. 

1 hour ago, neo_prankster said:

I noticed the Honda badge on the template. Have they entered Nascar yet? Would BMW or Volkswagen be next?

As far as the concepts go, good start, but on the side just use the NHL abbreviation.

no the honda accord front facia is just because that is the official car of the NHL, Honda has not entered Nascar yet anyways.

Chill guys, other projects have been shared here before, such as Redesigned NFL logos as Simpsons/Star Wars/Superheroes/etc. No need to get your panties in a wad.

As for the project itself, I like these, but I agree that I wish there was a little more creative. Some of the first ones just look like color swaps.

I may have to do something like this. Pretty cool all around though.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

3 hours ago, Flames1fan said:

I understand the reason for u posting but, you cant go posting stuff that not urs without the person say. 

He posted it with full credit in the first five words of this post... do you know how citations work?

I saw this on reddit, pretty interesting. Didn't like the Toronto cars much (didn't have one with the new logo, either) but I love the 90s Blues car.

• 2 weeks later...

These were really nice! and very inclusive, lots of logos and looks I never would've expected to see. Sure there was a lot of click 'n' fill, but there are only so many designs, and hemline-stripes-to-sides-of-car works pretty well. It's authentic, that's for sure.

Really, my only complaint is that some of them are too nice, too good. They covered some really ugly looks, and yet all those cars looked pretty darn good. There should've been some really garish, ugly, terrible eyesores...and yet they're all good. Good for the creator, but it's not the most realistic...impressive though. 

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Archived