NFL | New York Jets primary logo redesign | Kelly Green draft on helmet

Go Red Sox!

Hi guys. This is my revised, simplified and slightly modernized NY Jets primary mark.

I find their current mark classic, but it's also a little too busy and clunky (the "NY" outline in the back, plus the double usage of an oval in the mark). I brought the speedbird back while the oval football shape of the logo remains.

NY%20Jets%20primary%20logo_zpsnpeiv6yv.p

Jets%20helmet%20side%20view_zpszjsnjxhw.

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

I like it being modernized, but I agree with llfhockey. It would look better if you got rid of some of the green, it feels a little bit unbalanced.

signature.png

Check out my Instagram page! 9.5k strong! @RileyGissemanArt

Thanks for the input, guys. 

Here are five drafts. Which one do you prefer?

Drafts%20A-E%20Hunter%20Green_zpsqpaynph

Drafts%20A-E%20Kelly%20Green_zpst0lwjzii

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

This looks great! Really a combination of the original logo and the one they had for a number of years on the green helmet. I really like the "NY", but understand that some may object since they play in New Jersey. Same reason some like "Giants" over the "NY" on the Giants helmet. I also always prefer kelly green to darker shades like the Jets and Eagles have. 

image.jpeg

In NFL, we needed Kelly Green to come back, so the most recent helmet shown here, definitely yes! Just keep Eagles with its Midnight green, Jaguars with Jade Green, so thus Jets needed to bring in Kelly Green. 

Alamo%2BBowl_sig.png

Liberty Bowl_sig.png

FEAR THE FROG! LET'S GO TCU!!

Archived