SWFL: Star Wars Football League

Bruins

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like these concepts. I think this is a really cool idea.

My one critique, and I hope I'm not stretching too far. I know I'm dating myself. If I can make a suggestion, I would go with another color from the cream/pink in the Jedi logo.

My reason being (and I'm embarrassed to say this, being presently 33 years old), is that at first glance it reminds me of something we used to draw on guys notebooks in the 7th grade to prank them. The starburst and lightsaber make it look like a butt.

From there, I would imagine rivals saying something to the fact of Minne@$$holes Jedis.

Other than that, it looks really cool!

5f6789e7-80cd-4d9b-af90-b70a526ce9c2.jpg

29 minutes ago, Mikey_Meatballs said:

I really like these concepts. I think this is a really cool idea.

My one critique, and I hope I'm not stretching too far. I know I'm dating myself. If I can make a suggestion, I would go with another color from the cream/pink in the Jedi logo.

My reason being (and I'm embarrassed to say this, being presently 33 years old), is that at first glance it reminds me of something we used to draw on guys notebooks in the 7th grade to prank them. The starburst and lightsaber make it look like a butt.

From there, I would imagine rivals saying something to the fact of Minne@$$holes Jedis.

Other than that, it looks really cool!

To tell you the truth, I really don't see that, even while looking for it. I kind of get what you're going at, but it's not something that jumps out at me.

Regardless, maybe something like this would look better?

Logo.png

Archived