**TEMPLATES**

zer0dotcom

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can anyone post realistic basketball uniform tempate? Thanks in advance!

First of all, welcome to the forum.

Second, page 8 of this thread http://rezland.deviantart.com/art/Basketball-Template-183286425 (for photoshop)

Third, I know that was your first post but you can at least give some attempt to find these yourself (not trying to be rude). Their are plenty of templates out there, just take a few minutes and look around the forums. Also try to give more info about what program you use whether its photoshop, illustrator, gimp, paint, etc.

JeKhnr9.png

My first attempt at a custom template. I based it off of this image:

BYqj9wfCUAAuJkc.jpg

And came out with this:

floridaconcept_zps91b61a21.jpg

I used a lot of the information here to do it. So thank you all and let me know what you think.

how do we download it

I second this. Looks great. How do we download it?

Here is the link to the .psd file. Again, it's the first one I made and I tried to organize it where it would make sense to everyone.

http://hymansc.deviantart.com/art/Nike-Football-Uniform-Template-478181434

I'm a newbie and this is probably a stupid question but on these .psd files how do i change the colors of the jerseys, numbers, etc..??

• 2 weeks later...

I don't really like how this thread runs. It makes it difficult to find what you're looking for because you generally have to trawl through pages and pages of posts. The search function is hit and miss.

I'd suggest one thread that is purely for templates to be posted. It could even be locked and only used by moderators to move relevant posts into. Then a separate thread for template requests, feedback, discussion etc.

There are so many amazing templates on these boards, i'd just like easier access to the ones that creators have been gracious enough to post. :)

I don't really like how this thread runs. It makes it difficult to find what you're looking for because you generally have to trawl through pages and pages of posts. The search function is hit and miss.

I'd suggest one thread that is purely for templates to be posted. It could even be locked and only used by moderators to move relevant posts into. Then a separate thread for template requests, feedback, discussion etc.

There are so many amazing templates on these boards, i'd just like easier access to the ones that creators have been gracious enough to post. :)

I'll second this. A quick and easier way to find newer templates would be very nice.

I'll second this. A quick and easier way to find newer templates would be very nice.

third this

Archived