**TEMPLATES**

zer0dotcom

Listen,

The only reason I knew how to create my "3D" template is because Frasier Davidson made his available to others and I reverse engineered mine from his. That's why I made mine available to the public. Share and share alike. *MY* thinking has always been, without people sharing, I wouldn't've grown as a designer/concepter so by sharing my templates, hopefully I can help others grow, and I think that I've seen that happen. Without people on these boards sharing designs/templates/tips, we'd all be worse off.

Now, you don't have to share - no one's gunna make you - but people aren't always moochers, sometimes they just need help getting started.

Thank you for that, by the way. I was working on my own Browns concept this morning and broke out your template for it. It's one of my personal favs.

Maybe I'll use your template like you used Fraser's to reverse engineer my own. If there's anything positive that has come from the last page or so of this topic, it may be the inspiration of creating templates.

Check out my site at stevebcreations.com

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's an illustration of using the clip function to create hoops or stripes.

ClipDemonstration_zps3e73345b.png

1. Set up your template.

2. Create your hoops/stripes and position them as you want them to look on the final product. Make sure they overlap the edges of the jersey template or the clip tool will not work.

3. Copy and paste in place the jersey template stroke (outline) on top of the hoops/stripes. Select the outline and all of the hoops/stripes you wish to clip. Then select "Object>>Clip>>Set"

4. Lastly, lower the hoop/stripe objects so that they are below the existing jersey outline, any logos and the illustrations of the seams and stitching.

This was a lot of help, thank you! I am trying to teach myself how to use illustrator and learning to use the clip tool is pretty important. So thanks again for the help!

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

The turn this thread has taken... I knew when I read "advanced design skill" it was going to end up in revolt and tears. Jesse, you're going to have to develop a sense of humor about this. You really did come off as arrogant, especially as how these designs were featured in a thread here and you made changes based on the good sized amount of critique they received. "The rest" you "stand out from" helped you.

First of all, the template is great, and so is the work. I use other people's templates because I can't make my own, and I can't even figure out the first step. It would be great if some posted a tutorial with very in-depth steps. Also I wanted to say people make concepts for FUN, not to be the best or most creative. It's not like you are selling your concepts to the NFL or anything. This is why people hate it when you are cocky like that. I don't think that this is a competition against anyone like yourself. If you are a great designer and want to make your own template and be creative, great. If you are a newbie like me, I think it's fine if your concepts aren't the best, that's why you're here to improve your skills. Designing uniforms should be FUN, not a big hassle we're you're scared of what people will say. Even contests should just be for fun.

Now I have not been around here for very long, but I decided to share my opinion with you because there are LOTS of newbies on the board. Thanks.

Noah Oppenheimer

baseballonly on OOTP Forums

Phillies GM in Max Modern Baseball

MMB Phillies Blog--League Blog

IronPigs GM in Continental Baseball League

I've meant to do this for a few years now, and I've been asked for it more than once, but I kept putting it off again and again. No more though. Finally, here goes my Australian football template.

Discrimihater Aussie rules template

I've seen some temps at Big Footy that include pre-made stripes, sashes and such. Like I figure most of us here do, I prefer to make my own if I can. Hopefully, yall find this as easy to use as I do...if not, I'm actually not sure how helpful I'd be, to be honest.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Just letting some of you know, im working on making the Hypercool Template by MattWillcox into a PSD. Im nearly Finished and will upload it as soon as im done. No Garuntees on it though:P

hypercool_in_progress_1_by_bucksfan5-d7b

Awesome! Let me know when you're finished and I'll be sure to add the link to the original release post as well

Here is is! I added two groups in there. One is called NFL , if you show it the logos for NFL jerseys will show. The other is called NCAA which is default.

https://www.mediafire.com/?4rxs7h2d4jea3ik

hypercool_2_by_bucksfan5-d7buur7.png

If you guys want to, you can request illustrator files you want me to convert. It only takes me an hour or two.

Whenever I download this template or the svg version of it, it comes up as one layer. Is this how it is supposed to be? It might just be my old computer, it's had problems like this in the past.

Noah Oppenheimer

baseballonly on OOTP Forums

Phillies GM in Max Modern Baseball

MMB Phillies Blog--League Blog

IronPigs GM in Continental Baseball League

Archived