Quebec Remparts new look

Ez Street

Interesting use of the cream for the homes (light)...is this the first instance of a hockey team (modern era) using cream for a home jersey, or am I smelling burnt toast again?

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I actually saw the unveiling on TV a couple of days ago, but I didn't think of posting it here. The real jersey looks great, although my first reaction was to compare it to the Wild's third jersey. The logo is retro because it is the 20th anniversary of their last season during the old era. The Remparts played in the QMJHL from 1969 to 1985, and they came back in 1997.

The owners wanted a link between the two "eras", and they decided to go back to the old logo and retro-style jerseys. I actually think they look great and the home jersey in cream is really something that stands out from other jerseys in this league.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

So they used the Wild's alternate striping scheme (and cream in their jersey design). So what? They've come up with something that's traditional, clean, and simple. What's the first thing most people think of when they think of Canada? At least among sports fans, it's hockey. These are very indicative of what a good hockey uniform should look like, and I almost think they used the Wild's template better than the originators. Great job!

QPR%20Sig.png

lemme get this straight... they have the CCM logo on the back of the neck, on the upper left torso(though some are Reebok, which bought CCM, right. They should use one logo or the other on these jerseys) AND on the socks? I've never seen a manufacturer logo on the socks before.

Overall, it doesn't look bad, but does the logo really need 3 of those tower/R things? One in the main part and two in the text circle where the stars are on the Wild 3rds.

So, I guess in 2004-05 (if there is a 2004-05) every NHL team will have a Reebok vector, hmmmm?

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

So, I guess in 2004-05 (if there is a 2004-05) every NHL team will have a Reebok vector, hmmmm?

:puke:

We can only hope not.

I like the new crest. Overall, the jersey looks much better in person than it does on paper.

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

The picture of the home jersey does not look that cream to me. Does mirror Minnesota's alternate jersey, but not a big fan of the color combo on the Wild's 3rd jersey. Anyway new to the message board, but so far been impressed with what I have seen here. I will let all know what I think about the Indiana Ice's new uniforms when they come out.

Actually the logo they have now is their old logo...

I prefer the one they're dumping--it's still an "R", but it's stylized...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Actually the logo they have now is their old logo...

I prefer the one they're dumping--it's still an "R", but it's stylized...

That "New/Old" logo was their secondary/shoulder patch logo wasn't it?

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived