Jump to content

2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs Uniforms


Mr. Krabs

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, AstroBull21 said:

Of the teams that will likely make the playoffs, Ottawa might, Sharks might, Ducks could but probably wont.  Oilers probably will, since the orange jersey is the home jersey next season.

Sharks will never wear their "Black Armor" jerseys in the playoffs again due to past history of doing so and the success of last year. I am willing to bet a very good amount of money on it.

 

kingssharks.thumb.jpg.7f807c44dbc2aec64e0162afc69808a7.jpg

Ex: The 2014 reverse sweep.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Edmonton is confirmed. Minnesota is almost definite. They have always worn their 3rds in the playoffs since they were introduced. Washington is possible, they wore the road alternates last year in the playoffs. The only other teams I could see doing it is Ottawa or Anaheim.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, njdevs7 said:

Edmonton is confirmed. Minnesota is almost definite. They have always worn their 3rds in the playoffs since they were introduced. Washington is possible, they wore the road alternates last year in the playoffs. The only other teams I could see doing it is Ottawa or Anaheim.

Ottawa's very unlikely. They have no history of doing so and in all likelihood the heritage =O= will be put on the shelf for at least next season with the alternates disappearing, so it makes no sense why they'd switch now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, njdevs7 said:

Edmonton is confirmed. Minnesota is almost definite. They have always worn their 3rds in the playoffs since they were introduced. Washington is possible, they wore the road alternates last year in the playoffs. The only other teams I could see doing it is Ottawa or Anaheim.

 

I would be so happy if the Ducks did, but they didn't bother with it last year so I'm not counting on it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, TorinK92 said:

Ottawa's very unlikely. They have no history of doing so and in all likelihood the heritage =O= will be put on the shelf for at least next season with the alternates disappearing, so it makes no sense why they'd switch now.

I just think there's a small chance because of the rumors of them going =O= full time next year, but yea, I don't think they will either.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, OhioSportsMan61 said:

It's probably not going to happen, but I would love it if the Jackets wore their alternates at home in the postseason. The Union+Steel Blue combo vs the Penguins' bright yellow would be a phenomenal matchup.

Might be an unpopular opinion, but I actually don't like the CBJ thirds that much. I like their regular jersey better.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I saw on Twitter over the weekend that the Flames might be wearing their thirds/throwbacks at home for the playoffs.

The Capitals I still believe are doing the same.  Wearing their thirds for the home portion of the playoffs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, tohasbo said:

I saw on Twitter over the weekend that the Flames might be wearing their thirds/throwbacks at home for the playoffs.

The Capitals I still believe are doing the same.  Wearing their thirds for the home portion of the playoffs.

Where did you see this Calgary news? Just curious. I actually like Calgary better with black. Although we all know that the edge template ruined those jerseys. I wonder if this means they are going the throwback route next year with the new Adidas jerseys

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.