What hats do you own?

stimpy

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's what I've got now

- 2 Essendon Bombers hats

- Team Canada Hockey

- Toronto Raptors by LogoAthletic (mid 1995): Side note: there is a flaw on the logo. The "triagles" on the tail are missing

- Detroit Vipers which I don't wear anymore.

I used to own a Carolina Panthers, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tampa Bay Devil Rays and Oakland A's and 2-Sydney 2000 hats and a whole bunch from little league.

I saw, I came, I left.

In a word: too-many-to-remember. :D That's one word.

I'll try.

Florida State U (4)

U of Louisville Cardinals

U of Kentucky Wildcats

Auburn U

Tennessee Titans Visor

Atlanta Motor Speedway beanie

Grey visor with flames and a dragon

my bekived plain black hat.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

I've got a few hundred caps, and I travel quite a bit so I get to pick up a good number of foreign soccer caps. Last year I was in Europe for the Cubs playoff run and found that I'd forgotten a Cubs cap. I was in the old town shopping district in Brno, Czech Republic, and found a sporting goods store. Besides picking up caps from the local hockey and soccer teams I was also able to buy a fitted Cubs hat. All three cost about $7 US. What a deal, and I was much happier being able to support the Cubbies from a few thousand miles away.

CGP.gif

I used to collect authentic, New Era fitted caps but they're all too small now so I won't document them.

Today, i basically have three fitted hats I wear with any regularity.

One is at Twins New Era authentic BP hat. (same as their home "TC" hats but made out of a heavy mesh fabric.)

I have a fitted Twins designer hat with their old "Twins" script across the front and their original logo on the back.

And yesterday I bought an authentic New Era Albuquerque Isotopes hat with a black visor. They also make red, yellow and gray visors. I think they only wear the red and black ones, though.

I have quite a few, these are just the ones that I wear most.

Penn State: Blue fitted

Front: Baseball style white Penn State script

Back: Nittany Lion logo in navy blue and white

Story: Summer Study at Penn State program

Notre Dame: Navy blue fitted

Front: Gold large ND with Irish underneath

Back: Gold and green cloverleaf

Story: Can't pass on the Irish tag

Mission: Black fitted

Front: White/silver Mission M logo

Back: Mission Hockey in white letters

Story: Most of my equipment is Mission gear.

Arizona State: Red Adjustable (faded like woah)

Front: Arizona State gold text with small devil logo

Back: Arizona State University on the velcro adjustable strap

Story: My sister goes there. Signed by Jimmy Eat World at a concert two years ago

Pittsburgh Penguins: White adjustable

Front: Penguin logo from 3-4 years ago, when Mario first came back

Back: Pittsburgh Penguins on the velcro adjustable strap

Story: Mario's return is what really brought out my interest in pro hockey again

Arizona State: Gold fitted

Front: Maroon devil logo

Back: Maroon interlocking AS logo

Story: My sister goes to ASU

Phoenix Coyotes: White adjustable with black brim

Front: Old coyotes logo with "White Out" written under it

Back: Blank

Story: Goes back to their playoff appearance a few years ago, bought at thrift store for $1.15. I don't wear it much, it was just a great buy.

Fedora: Gray with black ribbon.

Story: I love the classic look. After searching around for one that fits me at a cheap price for a while, I managed to buy one off of my staff advisor here at Penn State for $5.00 and a can of cherry Pepsi.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

I have a hat fetish, I wear a hat every where I go, and I even name them.

98 Mariners Home Navy and Teal-Sodo

00 Mariners All Navy Road

01 Mariners All Navy-Mojo Jojo

02 Mariners All Navy Velcro- Mojo Mojo

03 Mariners All Navy Fitted-Mojo

04 Mariners Batting Practice with the nice mesh material- KazuMojo

A Tan hat that reads Safeco Field, that I wear at work- Fielder Mojo

Plus a dozen or so visors and hats that I liberated from work

I was planning on namimg my next hat MojoII, but due to a certian member of this site, I have a negitive asscoiation with that name.

:grin: Yah Im Weird :grin:

felix5ix8na.png

I have quite a few hats.

- A Devils X-line hat

- A few Yankees hats i got from cap days

- Devils 2000, and 2003 Stanley Cup Champs hat. I did have a 1995 but I have since lost that.

- a 2000 Yankees World Champioship hat

- A fitted new era Yankees hat with the 2000 World Series logo on it. I also have one with the 2001 World Series patch on it.

Buying hats is a real b!tch for me... I have a ridiculously small head (size 6 5/8) so it's by some act of G-d that I find a hat in my size - or I have to order it from New Era's website. I also don't wear hats very often, so here are the few I own (all New Era MLB fitted):

NY Mets (black w/ blue brim)

Anaheim Angels (current red)

LA Dodgers (current blue)

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

2 Arizona Diamondbacks DSnake hats

1 blue Houston Astros hat with gold star

Oakland Athletics road

Toronto Blue Jays last years

home, road, alternate, bp and new home Wichita Wranglers

home and road Oklahoma Redhawks

DePaul Blue Demons zephyr hat ( best hat i have ever bought)

15 diffrent Philadelphia Eagles hats 1 is autographed by Pinkston, Welbourne, and Whiting

Wichita Aviators baseball hat Wranglers TBTC night

almost 35 NBC Baseball team hats

Vancouver Canucks hat that i cant wear anymore

80s Mariners

first season Marlins

first season Devil Rays

Exide Racing Jeff Burton 99

D-Generation X

93-94canucks.jpg

the rotation:

Packers green/white with gold trim, gold and green NFC logo on right front panel, old Heisman Packer on left front, NFL shield on back

Bears blue/orange w/white trim, the C on the front, NFL shield on back. both are reebok (for hats, i love them. swear to god)

sometime players:

Case football stretch-fit: i don't wear it too much cus I can't fit it if my fro's on like it is now. green with Bears-like gold C

Texans adjustable: got it from one of my Chicago cousins along with a David Carr jersey, usually i wear it with that, although I plan on getting a fitted one soon. navy/red with little white slices, Texan steer on front, AFC logo on right side, NFL Equipment logo on back

Bucks purple visor: has script Bucks in green, has a mesh-like look. and the bill has the Buck head on the right side. usually only wear it with my Bucks jersey

Wisconsin red visor: has script Badgers in black on front, similar style to the Bucks one cus I bought both of em at the same place. white Motion W on right side of bill, only wear it with red...some lady i was talkin to on the city bus actually wanted to gank it from me :D

Falcons adjustable: I used to wear it all the time but by March or April of my senior year it went from black to off-brown. seriously. anyways, front had the AF falcon, then red FALCONS above white ATLANTA, bill had red piping and the AF falcon.

Cubs adjustable: looks like the home hat from some distances, from other vantage points you could take it for the road hat. part of hte bill is red with the C-cub on it...front has the C.

notime players:

Brewers fitted 1: one of those beachball patch hats, alternating between navy and yellow gold. navy front panel has the current M, gold front panel has the glove.

Brewers fitted 2: i have worn this one, just not that much. front panels are gold, side panels are white, back panels are blue. the glove is the logo.

Nets fitted: New Eras seem a little inconsistent in their fit. the aforementioned Brewers hats fit well, this one fits like one of those baby tees. too damn tight for me, so i rarely wear it.

Astros throwback: front has MLB logo in navy and orange, front panels and bill are orange, middle panels are neon yellow, back panels are yellow gold with the H-star. why i bought it, i do not know. all i know is i will never wear it.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

the rotation:

Packers green/white with gold trim, gold and green NFC logo on right front panel, old Heisman Packer on left front, NFL shield on back

Bears blue/orange w/white trim, the C on the front, NFL shield on back. both are reebok (for hats, i love them. swear to god)

How can you have a Packers AND a Bears hat? Blasphemy...

But I need one of those "Running Packer" hats. I always told myself "I'll get it next time" and pretty soon no one was selling them anymore.

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

Buying hats is a real b!tch for me... I have a ridiculously small head (size 6 5/8) so it's by some act of G-d that I find a hat in my size - or I have to order it from New Era's website.

try having a ridiculously large head (size 8). now let your fro grow :P obviously, this means the hats in my size, they keep in the back of the store or something so finding something that won't look like i'm at a kiddie party when i'm wearing it is a bitch :cursing:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

sexyhat.jpg

ehat.jpg

those are my two favourites, and the only two i have pictures of.

in total...

3 oakland a's hats

3 edmonton oilers hats

3 edmonton trappers hats (aaa baseball)

2 edmonton eskimos hats

1 minnesota wild hat

2 sherwood park crusaders hats (alberta jr hockey league)

1 baseball canada hat

1 team canada hat (hockey)

Lots of minor league hats I own, including:

Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Red Barons (several)

Binghamton Mets

Williamsport Crosscutters

Williamsport Cubs

Williamsport Bills

Reading Phillies (both the old plain R and the train)

Albany/Colonie Yankees

Fort Wayne Wizards

Phoenix Firebirds (that one goes back a ways)

Midland Angels

Denver Bears

Denver Zephyrs

Tidewater Tides

Norfolk Tides

New Haven Ravens

Trenton Thunder

Harrisburg Senators

Columbus Clippers

Staten Island Yankees

Albuquerque Dukes

Lansing Lugnuts

... there are probably more in the box in the closet, plus a bunch of major league hats. Probably some colleges too.

:flagcanada::flagusa:

CK3ZP8E.jpg

Archived