Thrift Store Gems 2019

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice Shannon Sharpe! Where in the heck did you find that - and (if I may ask) how much?!

Any interior tagging? Right now it just looks like a retail authentic to me - but those '01 helmet tags are really popular. You should have absolutely no trouble moving that!

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

10 hours ago, sc49erfan15 said:

Nice Shannon Sharpe! Where in the heck did you find that - and (if I may ask) how much?!

Any interior tagging? Right now it just looks like a retail authentic to me - but those '01 helmet tags are really popular. You should have absolutely no trouble moving that!

$40 on Facebook :D

I did some lightning-fast research before I bought it. Gamer on the left, mine in the middle, and a store-bought authentic on the right. The tags and cut suggest its at least team-issued, and most Sharpe gamers I found online are the same sz. 48:

lUc8bpI.png

bVOddcC.png

16 hours ago, C-Squared said:

The thrift gods have been smiling! Brought all this home for under a C-Note, along with another pile of non-sports gear:

Wfo8o36.png

I need to go where you go.

So not REALLY a thrift store gem, but....

My co-worker walks in with a box of stuff saying 'Paul will know if there is anything good in here'. He's got a box of old Packer programs from the early 70s. Nothing great.  Then ... this!

J56GK7V.jpg

That's the Packers at Cowboys NFL Title game (on the left) before Super Bowl II (on the right). Damn!

It's where I sit.

6 hours ago, C-Squared said:

I just moved recently & there's a Nordstrom Rack right around the corner... definitely gonna pop in now!

If you're into sneakers always check the Rack. I've found a bunch of sneakers including Air Jordan 1's, 2012's, Air Much Uptempos, and Air Max's and the most I've paid was $50.

sig.jpg

On 6/19/2019 at 4:32 PM, C-Squared said:

Probably my best month thrifting ever! 1996 Nike NHL Center Ice Mats Sundin Authentic Jersey! Must have still been the Gilmour days - its weird to see the "A" on a Sundin sweater:

pT8odAV.png

Is this on eBay?

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

On 6/18/2019 at 2:28 PM, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

Saw this guy for $20 in a Ross in DC.  I passed since it wasn't my size, and there was some serious advertisement overload on it. Still thought it was an interesting find

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMRY6Y5ilyUlKCwn-4HfaLtVjiWg2KYqgiZa5iPAc17o-UIGXk

I just found this exact jersey at my local Marshall’s today in my size.  They had some Russia World Cup jerseys too, but nah.

sig_gai.png

warriorbannerssmall.png

Archived