CFL 2019

Chewbacca

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, I'd be surprised if Hamilton went away from the all black look, even after losing the Grey Cup.  They should wear the yellow pants more, but they've been going away from the yellow pants for a while now, haven't they?

I don't think the entire league needs to change uniforms again.  Only Calgary, Saskatchewan, and Ottawa really needs to change.

1 hour ago, M4One said:

Honestly, I'd be surprised if Hamilton went away from the all black look, even after losing the Grey Cup.  They should wear the yellow pants more, but they've been going away from the yellow pants for a while now, haven't they?

I don't think the entire league needs to change uniforms again.  Only Calgary, Saskatchewan, and Ottawa really needs to change.

Toronto needs to go back to last year's uniforms. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I guess I'm in the minority, but I REALLY like the all-black Ticats jerseys, don't mind the all black set (but stripes would be better), and DON't want to go back to white sleeves or gold helmets. I also really like the blue shoulders on the Bombers. The GC was actually my favourite uniform matchup in the league I think.

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Raptorman415 said:

The Eskimos keep on using this no drip shadow logo on their websitespacer.png

What does it mean?

Just means that'd the design they're using for social media. It's possible they may get new uniforms this year as well.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• 3 weeks later...

Archived