• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ldconcepts said:

Next up is Memphis and New Orleans.

grizzliesex.png  Pelicansex.png

Grizzlies.png  Pelicans.png

C&C appreciated!

This was another one I though might be coming. I think the pelican is good, but maybe have the grizzly have outstretched arms as if it’s attacking, like how a pelican’s wings would be it’s arms. 

The 76ers logo in the kings style is awesome! However it needs the top of the liberty bell. It looks a little incomplete without it. 

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

• ldconcepts changed the title to NBA Identity Swap (Trail Blazers and Wizards added!)
9 hours ago, JG36 said:

Would you consider either doing a different sport or doing different swap, such as Celtics/Pistons with the piston/tin-man that @mjrbaseball showed in Celtics style and the basketball with “BOSTON CELTICS” in it?

I’ll see, though at this point I’m looking for C&C on any of the designs so I can finalize the series.

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

This was a brilliant experiment. My favorites: Celtics, Nets, Cavaliers, Pistons, Clippers, Grizzlies, Knicks, Thunder, Sixers, Kings, Raptors. Kudos.

rATMcmK.png

• ldconcepts changed the title to NBA Identity Swap

Archived