Sign in to follow this  
Soblito

Soblito's XFL Concepts

Las Vegas was good too. Timeless. It got tacky down the further road. Maniax and Hitmen were just dreadful 

20 hours ago, mkg74 said:

Las Vegas was good too. Timeless. It got tacky down the further road. Maniax and Hitmen were just dreadful 

And let's not forget how mental health advocates tried to take the original XFL to task over the Maniax brand:

https://www.villagevoice.com/2001/02/20/sports-66/

St. Louis added to my XFL. For what it's worth. I went with Stallions. BattleHawks sounds like a rookie league minor league

baseball team, or minor league hockey team.spacer.png

Liking the arch in the horse logo as well as the colors. Stallions is a good name, but just an idea-could be the Clydesdales because of the Budweiser Clydesdales from St. Louis.

I really like the Stallions logo except that it looks like the horse is chewing on something with a big ole cheek.

This Stallions is really good- love the subtle/not subtle arch. The horse profile goes for majestic rather than aggro.

Ever thought of doing Michigan Panthers style helmet for Stallions???

Really like the Steamboats-like concept on a sliver helmet. Subtle additions of waves and the arch - wish this is what StL went with

I really like the first stallions logo. The Arch is actually pretty cool, but it should be removed for helmet. The subtly of the arch on the second stallion was cool tho...