Cincinnati Bearcats Concept

AAO

The logo looks cool....but yeah there is a real animal that is a bearcat...their technical name is binturong, but if that were my technical name I'd rather be known as bearcat too.

here is what they look like

mochabearcat.jpg

binturong.JPG

binturong.gif

and don't listen to what all these "rescue" websites say...they are mean little buggers.

how dare you mess with my bearcats lol....anyways, im not really feeling this one, basically because im partial to the c claw logo

The C claw is OK, but why is it on top of a block?

As for the logo/wordmark, it's pretty cool, but not very collegiate

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

It kind of looks like a Bobcat to me. What do you guys think?

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

It kind of looks like a Bobcat to me. What do you guys think?

It does yeah, just try to make the ears a little smaller. Like the pictures posted above. They have smaller rounded ears instead of massive ones like you have. Good work though. (P.S. you still are the worst designer I've ever seen)

ok guys, read the first part of when i posted the concept. here i'll quote it:

no idea what a bearcat really is, or if their really is one, so i came up with a sort of bear/wildcat crossover:

yes, it is a bear/wildcat crossover, hence the rounder-bear like face shape, with wildcat ears, bear nose, and a little character with the black around the eye. but now i know what a real bearcat looks like, and my logo doesnt look much like a real bearcat haha. bearcats actually look like giant koala-possums haha

how dare you mess with my bearcats lol....anyways, im not really feeling this one, basically because im partial to the c claw logo

The C claw is OK, but why is it on top of a block?

As for the logo/wordmark, it's pretty cool, but not very collegiate

ask me, the rims probably got stolen...j/k, i got love for UC, my boy Taron Barker used to play for them B)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I like it! As a Bearcat fan myself I think we actually need to put a bearcat in the logo, but still keep the C paw. As much as I love the Bearcats though I am probably going to attend Northern Kentucky Unniversity in a couple of years! ^_^

Signature intentionally left blank

Archived