Biggest suprise team in the NFL?

Yankj1

True kinda of hard to be a surprise when evryone knows. Kinda hard to determine a surprise team before Week 1 has even been played.

The Chargers winning, the Giants winnning, Eli Manning and Phil Rivers in the Pro-bowl, the Eagles losing, Emmitt Smith rushing for 1500 or even 1000 yards, Priest ending up with 3 TD's in a full season, those would be surprises.

semperfi.gif

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the

press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of

speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us

the freedom to demonstrate. And it is the soldier who salutes the

flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, and

who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Marine Chaplain Dennis Edward O' Brien

for some reason, I predicted teh Cardinals will win the NFC West. Now THAT would really be a shock if that happened. I will still stand by my statement, though.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Lions & Jags

Restore the Roar!!!

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

To me, it's not THAT much of a surprise when teams take the next step. I think all the teams you've mentioned......Buffalo, Detroit, Cincy are doing good things and will make noise.

My surprises will be that at least one of the preseason favs will not only not win the SB, but will not be a factor and maybe not make the playoffs.

Be it Philly, or NE or to a lesser extent Indy.......I think one of those teams doesn't even make the postseason.

Sustained success is too darn hard...and the margin for error is nil. As dominant as the Pats were last year, they won win under a minute to go....and had many nailbiters against the likes of even the Texans. One play here, one play there. Not everyone is guaranteed their spot at the top.

TO is a cancer, there are questions at RB and in the secondary for PHilly and McNabb IS overrated. So with Gibbs and Parcells chasing you.......ya never know.

So there is my vague prediction. Either Philly or NE doesnt even make the playoffs.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

My surprises will be that at least one of the preseason favs will not only not win the SB, but will not be a factor and maybe not make the playoffs.

Be it Philly, or NE or to a lesser extent Indy.......I think one of those teams doesn't even make the postseason.

Sustained success is too darn hard...and the margin for error is nil. 

As dominant as the Pats were last year, they won win under a minute to go....and had many nailbiters against the likes of even the Texans.  One play here, one play there.  Not everyone is guaranteed their spot at the top.

Thank You, I totally agree with you on that point. Honestly I think it'll be New England or Indy that bombs and Philly will screw up again somewhere along the lines.

The Pats Monday Night game against the Broncos went down to the wire. The key there is Plummer wasn't playing and Kanell was the starter for that game, and he didn't even start the year with Denver, he played terrible as the starter last year and HE almost beat the Pats. Had it not been for a stoned Mike Anderson calling for the ball and then moving forcing Deltha O'Neal to field the kickoff unexpectedly, and a no-called pass interference on the reciever that cought the winning TD being covered by O'Neal. So technically the Pats & Mike Anderson cost O'Neal his job here in Denver.

But I digress.

I, being a NASCAR Fan, like Gibbs as an owner. (He won two championships in 5 years, COME ON!)

I, being a Football Fan, don't like Gibbs as a coach. It may be the team, but Washington looks horrible, IMO.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

Archived