Minor/Independent/Collegiate League Baseball Logo/Uniform Changes

BigMac12

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Oso said:

Well, see ya later Ghost Hounds. We hardly knew ya.

https://goghosthounds.com/spire-city-ghost-hounds-to-take-hiatus-for-2024-season/

The buildup to the branding reveal lasted longer than the brand did.

The Frederick Keys will continue to play at Nymeo Field at Harry Grove Stadium and will honor Spire City by playing as the Ghost Hounds as an alternate team identify at various times during the 2024 season.

One? Probably one.

• LOL 2
  • Facepalm 1
On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

On 9/17/2023 at 7:44 PM, the admiral said:

I get mod-edited every time I post the Matt Christman "SHUT UP! SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP," so rack it yourself and pretend I did.

Well now look what you did.

• Sad 1
On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Frontier League's Brockton, Massachusetts-based New England expansion franchise has revealed the five finalist identities for team name. They are...

New England Nor'easters
New England Grinders
New England Chowdahheads
New England Knockouts
New England Chowdah Monstahs

🙄

If you're so inclined, you can vote in the New England Professional Baseball "Name Your Team" contest HERE.

• Eyeroll 1