2023 North American Soccer Kits

MJWalker45

17 hours ago, monkeypower said:

Β 

The article on the mothership says

Β 

Β 

That's what I get for not reading. Lol

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

• 2 weeks later...

Here's the inaugural kits for Langley, BC-based Vancouver FC of the CPL:

Β 

Β 

q4tHqcc.png

Β 

Β 

Not sure how good the contrast will be with a dark gray kit and a black kit with red hoops but I agree with the comments praising the V-only crest instead of the roundel.

Β 

15 hours ago, vtgco said:

Not sure how good the contrast will be with a dark gray kit and a black kit with red hoops

Agreed on this point.

Β 

I do like the hoops and agree that the V-only crest was the right way to go.Β 

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Primary kit for AtlΓ©tico Ottawa released on their social media channels:

Β 

home-kit-1.jpg

Β 

And their alternate kit that was leaked on Reddit:

Β 

away-kit-1.jpg

• Like 2

My hometown USL Championship team unveiled a new third kit today:

In my opinion, the hype graphics with the players posing with military vehicles and stuff kinda left me underwhelmed with the final kit design. While the colors are inspired by the US Army colors from the old Fort Ord base, there's no official explanation for the actual patterns on the kit (Morse code, Humvee tires?). I tried to ask them on Twitter for some clarifying questions on the pattern, but I haven't heard back yet :/

Β 

Many people online have also compared this kit to New Mexico United 😬

Β 

(I am excited about this Legacy Collection they're starting out, though; I'm lowkey hoping they might reach out to meΒ πŸ˜‚)

• Like 1

BEHANCE | PORTFOLIOΒ 

Β 

New 2023 kits for Canadian Premier League's Pacific FC:

Β 

Primary β€”Β depicting "one of the province’s most treasured animals, the spirit bearβ€” the rare, white-coated black bear that calls the coastal temperate rainforests of Northwestern British Columbia home")

primary.jpg

Β 

Alternate β€”Β white with a light teal pattern that is "a collage of imagery such as ocean waves as well as of the surfing, camping and paddling activities that are reminiscent of the true Island long weekends, warm nights and salty summers that make this area of British Columbia unique"

alternate.jpg

Β 

They'll also keep their popular alternate from last year, with a print created by a Coast Salish artist, around as a third kit.Β 

front-5.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Applause 1

23CFCKit-275-scaled.jpg

Β 

New kits for Cavalry FC of the Canadian Premier League. Red is primary, black is alternate. Bottom left corner of the primary includes a mountain landscape with a bison.

Β 

San Antonio's third kit this year is an all red look. One thing I've noticed about all of their jerseys since they've come back is that the Nike swoosh and Puma logos are all sublimated onto the uniform instead of being stitched in, even when going with the teamwear designs.Β 

San Antonio FC 2023 Puma Away Kit - Football Shirt Culture - Latest  Football Kit News and More

km3S7lo.jpg

Β 

Zqy6osx.png

Β 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, MJWalker45 said:

AmΓ©rica debuta con el pie derecho en Leagues Cup 2023 y golea a St. Louis |  Noticias de MΓ©xico | EL IMPARCIAL

Anyone know what that little flag on the America jersey is?Β 

It’s a little patch they’re wearing for Leagues Cup, with the inscription translating to β€œEagles without borders”:

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

• 2 months later...