2023 International (National Team) Soccer Kits

MJWalker45

So I was at the adidas store NYC 2 days ago and I saw the Mexico women’s away and I was tempted to buy it but I decided not to because the men will never wear and then tonight I turned on the Haiti vs Mexico game and lo and behold. I’m going back to the store asap, that jersey is fire

• Like 3

7 hours ago, andregunts said:

So I was at the adidas store NYC 2 days ago and I saw the Mexico women’s away and I was tempted to buy it but I decided not to because the men will never wear and then tonight I turned on the Haiti vs Mexico game and lo and behold. I’m going back to the store asap, that jersey is fire

I feel the same way about the Germany women's away jersey. It's dope, but they aren't selling it in men's sizes at the moment. 

• Like 1

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

FBL-WC-2023-WOMEN-MATCH05-ESP-CRC

Spain v Costa Rica: Group C - FIFA Women's World Cup Australia & New Zealand 2023

Philippines v Switzerland: Group A - FIFA Women's World Cup Australia & New Zealand 2023

Interesting that adidas teams are using English names for their game branding, and only including the name of the opponent instead of both teams being included on it.

Spain v Costa Rica: Group C - FIFA Women's World Cup Australia & New Zealand 2023

And not all of the Costa Rica players had the branding on their shirts.

Philippines v Switzerland: Group A - FIFA Women's World Cup Australia & New Zealand 2023

Switzerland went with Date/teams/Location for their branding. I think using flags would have helped this stand out more than the 3 letter initials. 

Nigeria v Canada: Group B - FIFA Women's World Cup Australia & New Zealand 2023

Canada chose black lettering on a red and black shirt so it's almost invisible.

Nigeria v Canada: Group B - FIFA Women's World Cup Australia & New Zealand 2023

• Applause 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, andregunts said:

All the adidas teams in the WWC wore a white zip hoodie for the anthem. Like how can I get more information 👀 

Korea Republic v Germany: Group H - FIFA Women's World Cup Australia & New Zealand 2023

They have one with the association badge on the sleeves, in women's sizes instead of on the front.

White Germany Z.N.E. Full-Zip Hoodie

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Just now, andregunts said:

Thanks bro, but looking for the Jamaica one :)

Go to adidas.com and they should have that hoodie for all of the teams that were in the competition. Jamaica was in there as well. I don't know if they have them in men's sizes though. 

https://www.adidas.com/us/jamaica-z.n.e.-full-zip-hoodie/IR7771.html?pr=still_interested&slot=1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

9 minutes ago, andregunts said:

adidas Z.N.E. Premium Full-Zip Hooded Track Jacket - White | Men's Lifestyle | adidas US

They have the blank one without the federation logos on the Adidas site

If you figure out what the makeup of that adidas patch is I'm sure you could order one to slap on the right hand side. It might cost a bit to order the minimum required though.😑

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 minute ago, MJWalker45 said:

Go to adidas.com and they should have that hoodie for all of the teams that were in the competition. Jamaica was in there as well. I don't know if they have them in men's sizes though. 

https://www.adidas.com/us/jamaica-z.n.e.-full-zip-hoodie/IR7771.html?pr=still_interested&slot=1

OMG youre the man

10 minutes ago, andregunts said:

OMG youre the man

No biggie. I've been trying to order uniform patches for my soccer team. I went through Stahl's, but I know there should be cheaper options, I just needed a large order on short notice so I when with a screen printing instead of of actual patches. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• 1 month later...