2023 International (National Team) Soccer Kits

MJWalker45

13 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

They have Sky on them now. 

Castore Ireland 2023 Home Kit Released - Footy Headlines

Why is Ireland the only international team that has an advert? They don’t play with it on field from what I’ve seen, is it just for revenue for replicas?

3 hours ago, WBeltz said:

Why is Ireland the only international team that has an advert? They don’t play with it on field from what I’ve seen, is it just for revenue for replicas?

It's just part of the sponsorship deal. 

2 hours ago, AnPheitseog said:

Only for women, the men’s and youth jerseys are sold without the ad. 

Why just the women? It's not like the ladies wear adverts during qualifiers and championships. 

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Some closer looks at the Adidas WWC kits ...

Argentina

638940.jpg

Colombia

638942.jpg

Germany

638944.jpg

Japan

638946.jpg

Spain 

638948.jpg

Sweden

638950.jpg

And a couple others released today for teams who didn't qualify for the WWC:

Algeria

algeria-1.jpg

Belgium

belgium-2.jpg

Chile

chile-1.jpg

Mexico

mexico.jpg

• Love 2

Overall, the collection is good. But these are going a little too fair into the arts realm for me. Germany for example - they’ve used all of those colors before. All of them could be identifiable as a German top. But to use green, black, gold, and white all together, while also using a massively noticeable pattern? It’s a visual nightmare and it makes my head hurt just looking at it. They need to pick some colors and simplify it a bit. The shirts above that are successful are the ones that have a singular focus with a clean color palette, and not the ones that try to pack four or five ideas into one single shirt.

• Like 1

Holy smokes, that whole entire Adidas lineup is a home run. I agree that Germany is the best of the group (that’s probably my favorite Germany green kit ever), but so many others in that group are absolute class too. Adidas absolutely executed from top to bottom.

• Like 1

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

One more Adidas women's away kit to add for a non-WWC-bound country:

Latvia

latvia.jpg

A celebration of the natural world, the design on this adidas Latvia away jersey takes inspiration from the country's national bird, the white wagtail. Just above that intricate, feather-textured chest bar, a woven badge keeps your football pride soaring. In the background, moisture-wicking AEROREADY and mesh inserts ensure you stay confident whether you're playing the beautiful game or watching from the wings.

• Like 2