2023 International (National Team) Soccer Kits

MJWalker45

29 minutes ago, Berlin Wall said:

Will they wear green shorts at home? They ever did that?

They may have them at sometime in the past, but they've wore black shorts since at least the 1990's. I actually like the black shorts better though.

Jamaica women's national soccer team qualifies for 2023 Women's World Cup

Soccer - World Cup France 98 - Group H - Jamaica v Croatia. Jamaica's  Robbie Earle celebrates his goal Stock Photo - Alamy

Bunny shaw hi-res stock photography and images - Alamy

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

As someone who only sees Jamaica when my country plays them, I knew something felt off but I couldn’t put my finger on it. It’s definitely the green shorts. Now that I think about it, every time I’ve seen Jamaica wear yellow shorts, they’ve almost always been paired with black shorts.

On another note, apparently these shorts have pockets! Nice socks, too.

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, aawagner011 said:

As someone who only sees Jamaica when my country plays them, I knew something felt off but I couldn’t put my finger on it. It’s definitely the green shorts. Now that I think about it, every time I’ve seen Jamaica wear yellow shorts, they’ve almost always been paired with black shorts.

On another note, apparently these shorts have pockets! Nice socks, too.

spacer.png

Those shorts aren't gameday approved since FIFA doesn't allow pockets. They also have the name of the designer on them and so they won't be worn on game day. They could  be worn as part of their training gear. 

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

The Jamaica home looks okay, but for anybody expecting something more out there in the vein of some of their previous jerseys, its a bit of a let down and the mismatching cuffs and collar let it down.

The road kit is pretty dull with the crest monochrome for some reason and it's "washed out appearance". Both kits aren't bad, just that I was expecting more.

• Like 1

On 2/9/2023 at 5:10 PM, officeglenn said:

Customization options for the new Jamaica kits are now available on Adidas's UK website, and they show a custom number font similar to that in the Wales Bonner logo.

HT7122-1.jpg

Jamaica U17 vs Guadeloupe U17 Concacaf U17 Championship | Live Stream Watch  Along - YouTube

The U17's used numbers similar to the EPL for the U-17 tournament. So it looks like those numbers aren't yet available for all of the teams. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• 1 month later...

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2023/03/nike-netherlands-women-2023-world-cup-home-kit.html

Netherlands and USA reportedly will be sharing the same away kit design. I believe France's home shirt is the same design as well. 

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2023/03/france-women-2023-home-kits.html

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png