2023 International (National Team) Soccer Kits

MJWalker45

New kits for Zambia, who are headed to their first Women's World Cup this summer. They're made by KoPa, a brand wholly owned by the Football Association of Zambia.

(Orange home, white away, green third, blue and pink GK)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Jezus_Ghoti said:

Fans in Canada and the men's team players were rightfully pissed off that they played in the World Cup and couldn't get anything more than an off-the-shelf template kit from Nike, and now Nike turns around and gives them this garbage??

This is maybe the ugliest thing ever worn by athletes representing Canada on the world stage:

spacer.png

Nike is fully capable of designing a good Canada kit. How is it possible they can't just deliver exactly what the women are gonna wear for the men???spacer.png

They need to hire someone different. This could be Canada's golden era of soccer and they should have kits that represent that. This is worse than the generic kits you see in the PES video games. 

• Like 5

XM4KeeA.png

4 hours ago, Jezus_Ghoti said:

Fans in Canada and the men's team players were rightfully pissed off that they played in the World Cup and couldn't get anything more than an off-the-shelf template kit from Nike, and now Nike turns around and gives them this garbage??

This is maybe the ugliest thing ever worn by athletes representing Canada on the world stage:

spacer.png

This is also a teamwear (Strike III) and it was quite obvious that they wouldn't get a bespoke kits  until 2024 when there's gonna be a new batch for MNT.

4r2eer.png

1 hour ago, AstroCree said:

They need to hire someone different. This could be Canada's golden era of soccer and they should have kits that represent that. This is worse than the generic kits you see in the PES video games. 

30 minutes ago, pepis21 said:

This is also a teamwear (Strike III) and it was quite obvious that they wouldn't get a bespoke kits  until 2024 when there's gonna be a new batch for MNT.

The Canadians were better dressed in Ted Lasso this year, that's pretty sad since they were wearing a training gear kit and had no logos.

tew8Kpa.png

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

2 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

The Canadians were better dressed in Ted Lasso this year, that's pretty sad since they were wearing a training gear kit and had no logos.

The parallel universe where Canada has decent uniforms, EPL teams are still owned by old British guys like it's a country club, and Pep Guardiola is a chill, uncompetitive dude.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

On 6/15/2023 at 12:02 PM, Jezus_Ghoti said:

spacer.png

Nike is fully capable of designing a good Canada kit. How is it possible they can't just deliver exactly what the women are gonna wear for the men???

Just when you thought Nike couldn't do any worse for the CanMNT. Seriously? I guess orange is one of our national colours now...

On 6/15/2023 at 11:02 AM, Jezus_Ghoti said:

IDK: https://goldensealshockey.com/?page_id=2804

"I know our flag is red and white but what about pink uniforms because they're women, am I right?"

• Like 1

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

It looks like Spain finally got some proper socks to go with their all red kit.

Because adidas designed the kit with their usual navy shorts, they originally gave them navy socks.  I think they used to wear black socks many years ago but the 2022 kit was supposed to have navy.

spacer.png

I don’t think they wore that combination at all in Qatar and instead opted for all red. This must have caught adidas off guard because the red socks they wore had the old adidas logo with the wordmark below the three stripes. I believe the socks trim was also black. Either way, it was obvious they were a late addition and not designed to go with the kit.

spacer.png

These are the new socks they are wearing. They match the original navy socks with the stripe design and yellow details.

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

18 hours ago, VampyrRabbit said:

For some reason, Venezuela made the ball in their logo transparent in a move that FH describes as "Subtle"
th?id=OIF.yNad5yzOMxYC90a9%252bIf5YQ%26p
Don't know about you, but I have the feeling FH would describe someones house getting toilet rolled as "Subtle*

At least make the ball white.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

3 hours ago, Digby said:

Did Canada wear those at one time? I don't know why Canadian teams seem to prefer black over red and white options? 

Canada Soccer Unveils New Men's Jersey To Debut At World Cup Qualifiers |  ckamgmt.com

I was off a bit. Still a stark contrast between what they've been doing for the women vs the men. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

That Guadeloupe set was a teamwear set last year... One of the sets, actually, where I sincerely thought that Canada could've taken a look in the catalog and ordered some quick before the World Cup and still looked good.

• Like 1