NFL 2023 Changes

DCarp1231

1 hour ago, DCarp1231 said:

We’re halfway through Year 6 of the current Titans set and it doesn’t seem like there’s any intention of them getting new uniforms.

I wouldn't expect them to try to fix or improve anything with Amy Adams as the owner

1 hour ago, DCarp1231 said:

We’re halfway through Year 6 of the current Titans set and it doesn’t seem like there’s any intention of them getting new uniforms.

omg - that long? It feels like just two years ago they switched (albeit 2020 and 2021 basically don’t exist in my memory)

• Like 4

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

42 minutes ago, BBTV said:

omg - that long? It feels like just two years ago they switched (albeit 2020 and 2021 basically don’t exist in my memory)

It’s crazy they’ve gotten away with it for this long. My hope is that ownership will see how much the Oilers throwbacks are loved and they build a new set based off of them.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, adsarebad said:

Woke up drenched in sweat last night.....

Had a nightmare about a NFL team called the Arlington Bears.

It was just a nightmare,  no team will be called that........ right? 🤕

If you had the gory details, their unis would be some type of Atlanta like blend of Brown into Black mono-tones with full no sock black tights, black helmets, and an attempt to show the teeth of the Bear - white facemask!

• LOL 2
  • WOAH 1

5 hours ago, adsarebad said:

Woke up drenched in sweat last night.....

Had a nightmare about a NFL team called the Arlington Bears.

It was just a nightmare,  no team will be called that........ right? 🤕

The San Francisco 49ers play in Santa Clara, and the Dallas Cowboys play in Arlington. The Bears will never drop "Chicago"

• Like 10
  • Love 1

Sorry, I'm on an iPad

On 10/25/2023 at 8:17 PM, AVGuy said:

If you had the gory details, their unis would be some type of Atlanta like blend of Brown into Black mono-tones with full no sock black tights, black helmets, and an attempt to show the teeth of the Bear - white facemask!

And maybe a all white alternate uniform..... like the Bengals use!

For days when the team is named the Polar Bears!

😅

• LOL 2
  • Huh? 1
  • Yawn 1
  • Sad 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Eyeroll 1

21 hours ago, adsarebad said:

And maybe a all white alternate uniform..... like the Bengals use!

For days when the team is named the Polar Bears!

😅

If they ever wear white on white again and/or introduce a white helmet, I could totally see their social media team rolling with "POLAR BEARS 🧊🧊🧊🧊🥶🥶🥶🥶"

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

18 minutes ago, McCall said:

Remember the old Pontiac Lions?

That actually sounds pretty cool.

• Like 2

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."