College Football 2023

MJWalker45

7 hours ago, Germanshepherd said:

Meanwhile Northwestern goes from 1 win to 7 and nobody bats an eye (and yes I get it’s because they don’t have the most famous coach to ever live)

Same with South Florida.  1 win in 2022 (4 wins in the previous three seasons) under Jeff Scott to 6 wins and a bowl under Coach Golesh.

6 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Oregon has a great chance of getting in because they're going to be Pac 12 champions with their only loss to the 1-loss Huskies.

Oregon's only real hope is that they beat Washington and then Alabama, Texas and Florida State all lose. If they lose to Washington again, then I'd say they'd have the best chance to become the first 2-loss team to make it, but the odds are still stacked against them as a 1-loss Ohio State is probably considered more appealing. Plus so much else would have to happen for that to even come into play.

17 minutes ago, GDAWG said:

Arkansas has hired Bobby Petrino as their OC.  Let's hope Arkansas loses every game now.  

I guess they better put in a proviso that he's not allowed to ride motorcycles with fellow staff members. 

• LOL 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

3 minutes ago, McCall said:

If they don't recreate the press conference with him in a neckbrace and cuts and bruises at his introductory press conference, they've already failed.

(Why can I not insert photos anymore?🤷‍♂️)

Use Copy Image Address

article-2128037-128CA015000005DC-411_102

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

30 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

Texas blows out Oklahoma State, and Alabama currently leads Georgia. If results hold this should be a very interesting discussion tomorrow.

Let's go Iowa and Louisville. All I want is chaos!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

If it's four best teams, it's 1. Michigan 2. Washington 3. Texas 4. Alabama but I don't see how an undefeated ACC team gets left out, even with how weak the conference is.  If Travis wasn't hurt for Florida State, it wouldn't be a discussion but he is hurt and personally, I don't think they're one of the four best teams with him.  They're certainly not without him.

• Like 2

IUe6Hvh.png

6 minutes ago, See Red said:

If it's four best teams, it's 1. Michigan 2. Washington 3. Texas 4. Alabama but I don't see how an undefeated ACC team gets left out, even with how weak the conference is.  If Travis wasn't hurt for Florida State, it wouldn't be a discussion but he is hurt and personally, I don't think they're one of the four best teams with him.  They're certainly not without him.

If Michigan somehow manages to lose today, UW will be the #1 seed and I won't be able to believe it.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

What is CFB’s concussion protocol because Rodemaker played last week after the head injury that’s keeping him out this week. And LSU tried to put Daniels back in after his head injury a few weeks ago.

edit: College football has reached peak absurdity with this game having playoff implications. 

IUe6Hvh.png