2023 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVIII

canzman

29 minutes ago, WBeltz said:

The Bills red alts wouldn’t be as annoying if they wore them with white pants and red socks

It's more egregious that they're wearing red Color Rash monochrome vs the Giants in 80s throwbacks. 

• Like 1

6uXNWAo.png

This is another underwhelming week. There aren't that many good uniform matchups. Last week and this week are the worst weeks of the 2023 season when it comes to that.

The only ones I liked are Seahawks vs Bengals, Lions vs Buccaneers, and Panthers vs Dolphins. Though I wish Miami wore aqua socks, that would've made it better. Detroit didn't wear blue pants like people wanted, but the uniform matchup was still good, the Bucs orange is outstanding. Vikings vs Bears and Patriots vs Raiders are decent. 

4 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

Lots of team this week suffering from debilitating cases of chromophobia.

spacer.png
spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Plus the Cowboys tonight in their “arctic cowboy” duds.

Thats 7/15 matchups featuring a team wearing all white

Colored socks would go a long way for some of them.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

1 hour ago, Michael Bolton said:

The Colts picked the absolute worst week imaginable to debut these duds. Oh, what could have been.

Can they be called Indianapolis Nights if the game is a 12 pm kickoff time??

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, Michael Bolton said:

The Colts picked the absolute worst week imaginable to debut these duds. Oh, what could have been.

I just checked and the Colts don't have any primetime games, and I doubt they ever get flexed to a later time slot. This week is as good as any to debut these uniforms (Ideally, they would never be worn, but I digress).

1 hour ago, Cujo said:

Birds vs Fish is gonna look goddamn incredible.

randall cunningham philadelphia eagles Online ShoppingDolphins QB Tua Tagovailoa says trade rumors will eat out of the NFL

I fear that Miami's social media person will be typing snowflake emojis prior to this game. They just lost in Buffalo in this combo but have recently beaten up on bottom tier teams in their "iCy wHiTeS", so they probably think that is the lucky combo now.

• Meh 1

1 hour ago, ruttep said:

I just checked and the Colts don't have any primetime games, and I doubt they ever get flexed to a later time slot. This week is as good as any to debut these uniforms (Ideally, they would never be worn, but I digress).

I was referring to them depriving us of a potentially gorgeous matchup with the Browns, in their proper uniforms at Indianapolis, which we haven't seen since 2012.

• Like 2

ClAFLDa.png