2023 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVIII

canzman

46 minutes ago, GoHawks said:

Seahawks going with navy/grey this week. Good to see the grey pants are still in the mix even though the grey jerseys have been retired for the time being. Surprised they are wearing this combo this early in the season as the past two years the navy/grey has only been worn at home for games at the end of the season.

Those pants (and the white ones) desperately need some green to get more balance. Even just an outline of the feathers would go a long way

• Like 10

Sorry, I'm on an iPad

On 10/16/2023 at 11:25 PM, Cujo said:

Insane how the Dallascowboys are wearing a uniform that is actually uniform, by definition -- but people are outraged and think their standard white unis that look like absolute dogshyte are better. 

Dude, get off your :censored:ing high horse.  The Cowboys uniforms are iconic, no matter what you think of them.  This forum is getting bush league, fast.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Meh 1
  • Huh? 3
  • Yawn 5
  • Dislike 1
  • Hate 1
  • Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, HOOVER said:

The Cowboys uniforms are iconic, no matter what you think of them. 

Iconic ≠ good.

5 minutes ago, HOOVER said:

This forum is getting bush league, fast.

There's the door. ✌️

• Like 9
  • Applause 4
  • Dislike 1

6uXNWAo.png

14 minutes ago, HOOVER said:

Dude, get off your :censored:ing high horse.  The Cowboys uniforms are iconic, no matter what you think of them.  This forum is getting bush league, fast.

Apparently they made a movie about the Cowboys uniform starring Selena Gomez as a repoter going undercover at a fabric factory...

Fifty Shades of Blue.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Yawn 1

41 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

Sources? APA in-text format if you could.

With footnotes and at least twelve sources, six of which must be primary sources. Will check against Turnitin for word-for-word and paraphrased plagiarism...

• Like 6

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

11 minutes ago, Pigskin12 said:

NO white/gold

Yeah, no white/gold, sadly

They really should emphasize the gold, starting with returning it to the main pants color, and then using it as a number color on the away

Might get hate for this but I liked their gold alts too

saints gold jersey Offers online OFF 67%

• Like 1
  • Love 1

If you read on the card you'll be cheating on your heart.

8 minutes ago, Bomba Tomba said:

Yeah, no white/gold, sadly

They really should emphasize the gold, starting with returning it to the main pants color, and then using it as a number color on the away

Might get hate for this but I liked their gold alts too

saints gold jersey Offers online OFF 67%

That would look terrible nowadays with no shiny fabric

• Dislike 1

It was a thing at one point...

1953GreenBayPackers_highlight_400px.jpg

...So soothe your minds over, because it could be worse...

Spoiler

Cft2zzNWsAIybEm.jpg

• Like 3

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

30 minutes ago, tBBP said:

It was a thing at one point...

1953GreenBayPackers_highlight_400px.jpg

...So soothe your minds over, because it could be worse...

Hide contents

Cft2zzNWsAIybEm.jpg

Neither of these is very good but they're still better than what GB wears because of the striped and contrasting socks. Their all-green is bottom of the barrel. Trash. 🚽

• Applause 1

3 hours ago, Pigskin12 said:

Again? They wore throwbacks against the Chargers in 2015. Would’ve been a nice-looking matchup.  Could’ve picked the Rams game two weeks earlier since they’ve worn regular green against them three times in the last two seasons, but of course not.

That was 8 years ago, and the chargers have new uniforms, and these are different throwbacks. It’s not like the dolphins wearing throwbacks against the patriots every year.

• Like 1